PDA

View Full Version : Cinco -> New Title (Read to Understand)

Billthevamp
01-05-2019, 06:32 AM
Ive been playing this game for so long...
Back then.. years ago when dark legends stopped updating for some time, the max AP we had was 35k. Well... as long as the new vanities.. new bosses... new ANYTHING been added more archivement points started to appear and everyone forgot about it UNLESS ME!

The Mighty Title that used to show you were an "Ruler of the Damned"!

i: When you get 25k AP it will be rewarded the title Ruler of The Damned wich used to me one of the most badass titles ever made.

Well with new vanity and new stuff... it was added more and more archivement points.. so many it made easy to get this Mighty title..
Most players wich are 2 years old or newer dont really care about this but old players like myself know the importance this has for us... We are getting out of stuff to do... archivements and titles never been so easy to get...

For cinco: I am Suggesting a new title for the double. 50k AP title

For players: Comment bellow what do you think about this idea. [emoji1474]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190105/35a5e72548d5b1557bf296a0307beac2.jpg

Enviado do meu SM-J710F através do Tapatalk

Taenia
01-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Im a new player and i agree with this, it didnt take me that long to get that title. But might want it a little higher as i already have just over 48k points myself. And I started at the end of augest. I thought it was sept, but I actually started a lil sooner then that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk