PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions - Ebon Aegis and Blade lvl 71 proc

richiewalz
01-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Dear Dev,

I have tried both ebon weapons for warrior n i found its proc is very useless either on pvp n pve. Especialy on ebon aegis is it is very very veryyyy rare to get a proc n even when it does it really does nothing the opponent. Ive tried it in numerous times clashing with it in pvp or even in versus just to test the proc.

Please buff the ebon aegis proc to procs much more often or add something to it. Also for the ebon aegis please add more damage to DoT proc.

And please make pvp balance again as rogues has been dominated all other 2 classes. They can kill warriors very veryyyy easily even with just a lvl 66 dagger. And now even more easily with the new ebon dagger with its op proc.

Please do so awesome dev. Return back the pvp!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

richiewalz
01-05-2019, 03:24 PM
Fyi : Terror Blade does 2x more damage than Ebon Aegis... smh

richiewalz
01-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Dear Dev,

I have tried both ebon weapons for warrior n i found its proc is very useless either on pvp n pve. Especialy on ebon aegis is it is very very veryyyy rare to get a proc n even when it does it really does nothing the opponent. Ive tried it in numerous times clashing with it in pvp or even in versus just to test the proc.

Please buff the ebon aegis proc to procs much more often or add something to it. Also for the ebon aegis please add more damage to DoT proc.

And please make pvp balance again as rogues has been dominated all other 2 classes. They can kill warriors very veryyyy easily even with just a lvl 66 dagger. And now even more easily with the new ebon dagger with its op proc.

Please do so awesome dev. Return back the pvp!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using TapatalkOr please makes the ebon aegis procs when taking damage as well boost its proc rate at least.

arcanefid
01-05-2019, 07:48 PM
The proc as it is now is completely useless. In PvE it procs so rarely, and when it does, it's nothing. I didn't try it in PvP.

Spell
01-05-2019, 08:53 PM
The proc as it is now is completely useless. In PvE it procs so rarely, and when it does, it's nothing. I didn't try it in PvP.

its even worse in pvp ..

Thewolfbull
01-06-2019, 07:26 AM
Gear progression has always been bad for tanks/mages because they are to proc reliant. It's the skills themselves that need an update imo

richiewalz
01-06-2019, 07:27 AM
Gear progression has always been bad for tanks/mages because they are to proc reliant. It's the skills themselves that need an update imoSkills are fine imo...the proc need some big time changes seriously

PatD
01-06-2019, 02:53 PM
I agree that ebon aegis need to get buff both on proc rate and proc damage,
if done that weapon would be very nice, tyvm :)