PDA

View Full Version : I need lvl 23 Mage help

Nick41324
11-28-2011, 05:44 PM
So I have a 23 Mage that i've owned for quite a long time. Can someone please explain why people use alchemist robes over, let's just say, expert 15 or artis or even L21 and L23 SSC pinks.

Please tell me what the best gear is for a lvl 23 Mage, and why. Thanks :)

KingFu
11-28-2011, 06:40 PM
Mine personally uses alchemist robe. Mainly for the MS and hit combination. It makes for a good pick. 23 dreamer robe isn't a bad choice either, I just think alchemist is the best choice. I use dreamer doll and helm 21 with it as well, on top of wand. Toy man is a nice choice as well for the damage, but I prefer dreamer 21/23 for 1) the price and 2) the added stats. It's really all just preference and what compliments your skill build type best.

Nick41324
11-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Mine personally uses alchemist robe. Mainly for the MS and hit combination. It makes for a good pick. 23 dreamer robe isn't a bad choice either, I just think alchemist is the best choice. I use dreamer doll and helm 21 with it as well, on top of wand. Toy man is a nice choice as well for the damage, but I prefer dreamer 21/23 for 1) the price and 2) the added stats. It's really all just preference and what compliments your skill build type best.
So you would choose Mana over dps or defense?

KingFu
11-28-2011, 07:07 PM
So you would choose Mana over dps or defense?

I personally go for MS and mana at that level. I find it helps me when mana shield is in use. So overall helps my survivability. You just have to take advantage of it in any way you can think of:)

Nick41324
11-29-2011, 03:11 PM
I don't understand how people wearing L15 int armor (jop) can hit me with a 200+ crit when I have all buffs up -_-

So your desired gear would be L15 int armor, L20 pink toy, doll, and helm?

My gear is:
-L20 full dps/crit ring
-L23 crystal leather
-L19 stormstrike (hoping to get a pink toyman on Xmas)
-L21 snipers avian helm.
-And a L21 earth wing

Please tell me what you like and what you don't like.
I know jop uses a earth wing and toyman L20 pink so I think I'm good there :)

Zapoke
12-01-2011, 08:16 PM
I don't understand how people wearing L15 int armor (jop) can hit me with a 200+ crit when I have all buffs up -_-

So your desired gear would be L15 int armor, L20 pink toy, doll, and helm?

My gear is:
-L20 full dps/crit ring
-L23 crystal leather
-L19 stormstrike (hoping to get a pink toyman on Xmas)
-L21 snipers avian helm.
-And a L21 earth wing

Please tell me what you like and what you don't like.
I know jop uses a earth wing and toyman L20 pink so I think I'm good there :)

Any toyman/SC wand is better then stormstrike.... lol. :abnormal: