PDA

View Full Version : My story

Chang Yeo
11-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Little man went up to big man and said "hi". Big man looked down at little man and said "bye". Little man got bored. Big man felt amused. Big man ate little man. Little man died of being eaten. Big man died because if eating little man.

Conclusion:
Both little man and big man are dead.
Little man is poisonous

Lesson:
Don't eat people when your hungry.

Fao
11-28-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm sorry but that was absolutely pointless, unless you eat other people.......

FluffNStuff
11-28-2011, 06:59 PM
Two turtles were talking to an elf when the highway asked an okapi the best way to sell pliers on eBay.

Moral of the story: never buy power ball tickets when your exit is less then fourteen royal farms away.

So, what do I win for most nonsensical story? This is in contests section so I expect a prize.

noobmigo
11-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Two turtles were talking to an elf when the highway asked an okapi the best way to sell pliers on eBay.

Moral of the story: never buy power ball tickets when your exit is less then fourteen royal farms away.

So, what do I win for most nonsensical story? This is in contests section so I expect a prize.

May I sig part of this? :D

Appleisaac
11-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Little man went up to big man and said "hi". Big man looked down at little man and said "bye". Little man got bored. Big man felt amused. Big man ate little man. Little man died of being eaten. Big man died because if eating little man.

Conclusion:
Little man is poisonous

Lesson:

I think the real lesson in this story is to not pick on people, and that what goes around comes around... Or something like that...

Btw y the heck is this posted in contests :-D

Appleisaac
11-28-2011, 09:35 PM
O yeah btw

There was a giant rock who had no father. He was very sad until a giant toadstool ate his face. Then he was dead so he was no longer sad.

Chang Yeo
11-29-2011, 02:31 AM
OOOH sorry didn't know it was in contests!
Errrrrrr..... Whoops ?

javier995
11-29-2011, 02:38 AM
OOOH sorry didn't know it was in contests!
Errrrrrr..... Whoops ?

Make a contest out of it funniest gets what 20k or so. Maybe a lil more. :)

Swords
11-29-2011, 09:32 AM
this aint a contest? so why post a useless story? just post stories in fan story section!

adidaman
11-29-2011, 09:51 AM
Considering I love eating people who are smaller than me, I take this story to heart. For now on I'll make sure to extract the poison out of little people before eating them

dudetus
11-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Considering I love eating people who are smaller than me, I take this story to heart. For now on I'll make sure to extract the poison out of little people before eating them

Don't squeeze 'em too hard 'cause that blood sure is one heck of a sauce!

Chang Yeo
11-29-2011, 11:00 AM
I'm glad you hav learnt something completely pointless from my completely pointless story because I am a completely pointless guy

StompArtist
11-29-2011, 11:03 AM

Conclusion:
Little man is poisonous

Lesson:

Theoretically it is still ok to eat people bigger or of equal size to you, right?

Imsebastiaanl
11-29-2011, 02:18 PM

Conclusion:
Little man is poisonous

Lesson:
Okay, ur new at forum, have a cool signature, u got thanked 1 time picture avatar and ur telling us a joke and contest page? Lol.... For a new forum member this is weird...

13lacklegionz
11-29-2011, 05:55 PM
Why are you guys criticizing Chang Yeo so much? So what if this thread is posted in the contest section? So what if you think this thread is useless? People have different opinions. Some people may find it humorous, and therefore is useful to them. In fact, people may consider your posts that are condemning this thread to be useless themselves.

FluffNStuff
11-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Why are you guys criticizing Chang Yeo so much? So what if this thread is posted in the contest section? So what if you think this thread is useless? People have different opinions. Some people may find it humorous, and therefore is useful to them. In fact, people may consider your posts that are condemning this thread to be useless themselves.
Relatively nonsensical story, but I think to be included in the contest you also need an unrelated moral.

plmafiaboss
11-29-2011, 06:01 PM
YO DOGG:confused:LMFAO funny

Piosidon
11-29-2011, 06:02 PM
ur new at forum
Exactly

13lacklegionz
11-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Relatively nonsensical story, but I think to be included in the contest you also need an unrelated moral.

Story: People boss around new person on an internet game forum. Bystander becomes part of the situation by terminating the bossy people.

Moral: Don't boss people. Or be a bystander.