PDA

View Full Version : Ally Guilds!

Spheresome
01-06-2019, 12:57 AM
So I was talking this with a group of my friends from my guild and another and a thought occurred to me that maybe we could ally guilds with one another!

With a special token/jewel (or maybe the marriage ring if you didn't want to make something else) the guild master can choose to ally themself with one other guild. By Allying themself we could reap certain advantages from being allied with each other:

1. Shared Guildhalls, when you tap the guildhall button it brings you to your guilds guildhall, but inside that guildhall, there is a portal to your allied guilds guildhall, much like the portal to kragg, kelys, and windmoore guild castles.
2. Another tab option and color for shared guildchats, where the guilds can share conversations with each other and make allied guilds seem more active with each other.
3. Option for Allied Guild Battle, as dead as gbs may seem a cool idea is if a guild challenges another guild to a guild battle, allied guilds can utilize each others members to fight.
4. Ally Guild Quests that can be like (do this task with a member of an allied guild) This can encourage working together and form closer bonds within our community

Display: There can be an option underneath marriage that can represent if a guild is allies or not in the "other" section of a characters avatar underneath "Spouse: " called "Allied Guild: ".

Encryptions
01-06-2019, 01:56 AM
Arlorian Blessings.

Oakmaiden
01-06-2019, 09:02 AM
I would rather the Devs work on new maps/quests.

Alwarez
01-06-2019, 09:38 PM
I think this would make pvp even more toxic

Azerothraven
01-06-2019, 11:21 PM
very nice idea i like it

Ninjasmurf
01-07-2019, 12:01 AM
I think this would make pvp even more toxic

Toxicity in pvp is the only thing that keeps it from dying...

Instanthumor
01-07-2019, 01:22 AM
Toxicity in pvp is the only thing that keeps it from dying...

Marry me.. I have now been single for the past several hours

Antiplague
01-10-2019, 04:07 AM
I like that idea ayeee!!!!