PDA

View Full Version : Cottonkill shield

intizamfamily888
01-06-2019, 02:11 AM
Can someone explain me how that shield works? And does it break or not. Is there any diff between legendary and heroic? And how much dmg does it absorb?

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Mekkatorque
01-06-2019, 04:19 AM
its the same the higher the pet level the more damage it can absorb thats how it works, and if you put it in arcane ability slot to level 71 pet you will get the maxed absorb damage, it adds also damage bonus to you if cotton pet only if you use the ability, i hope you understand my english is poor.

intizamfamily888
01-06-2019, 04:43 AM
its the same the higher the pet level the more damage it can absorb thats how it works, and if you put it in arcane ability slot to level 71 pet you will get the maxed absorb damage, it adds also damage bonus to you if cotton pet only if you use the ability, i hope you understand my english is poor.Thanks for the clarification. Is there a kind of table showing us the amount of damage absorbed? And is there any difference between heroic and legendary regarding the Arcane Ability?

Your English is pretty good, no worries^^

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

will0
01-06-2019, 05:06 AM
is cottonkill shield stackable with glow and nekro?

Captainrock
01-06-2019, 06:36 AM
is cottonkill shield stackable with glow and nekro?

No it’s doesn’t stack with glow or nekro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will0
01-06-2019, 06:48 AM
Thanks ...... for the information

Thewolfbull
01-06-2019, 07:20 AM
its the same the higher the pet level the more damage it can absorb thats how it works, and if you put it in arcane ability slot to level 71 pet you will get the maxed absorb damage, it adds also damage bonus to you if cotton pet only if you use the ability, i hope you understand my english is poor.

I thought it was to do with how much armor you have.

Mekkatorque
01-06-2019, 08:25 AM
I thought it was to do with how much armor you have.

ohh by pet level only.

Pvonix
01-06-2019, 09:06 AM
Normal cottonkill just gives u shield but Heroic cottonkill aa gives u shield + 200 dmg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thewolfbull
01-06-2019, 10:57 AM
ohh by pet level only.

99% sure a dev said it's how much armor you have, when it first came out

iybenergie
02-05-2020, 01:14 PM
Normal cottonkill just gives u shield but Heroic cottonkill aa gives u shield + 200 dmg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkReally? But my cotton isnt heroic and it says it gives me damage and shield to allys

|Ares|
02-05-2020, 01:46 PM

Not true, amount of shield given by cottonkill is based on your armor.
Yes, it does stack with nekro or glow on but it's pointless to use both in same time as all 3 shields works differently.

Allset
02-05-2020, 07:44 PM
Not true, amount of shield given by cottonkill is based on your armor.
Yes, it does stack with nekro or glow on but it's pointless to use both in same time as all 3 shields works differently.All pet's lvl effects it's aa & passive ability.

Rogue[emoji1655]

|Ares|
02-06-2020, 09:06 AM
All pet's lvl effects it's aa & passive ability.

Rogue[emoji1655]

Ohm well no, because if you slot cottonkill's egg into your 76lvl pet, aa will scale to your armor. Passive of pet that happens to be his autoattack ability buff or debuff goes up to 35/40lvl and only thing that increases up until end is the damage of the pet's autoattack where heroic pets deal much more than normal, mythic or arcane ones.

Allset
02-06-2020, 10:27 AM
Ohm well no, because if you slot cottonkill's egg into your 76lvl pet, aa will scale to your armor. Passive of pet that happens to be his autoattack ability buff or debuff goes up to 35/40lvl and only thing that increases up until end is the damage of the pet's autoattack where heroic pets deal much more than normal, mythic or arcane ones.I don't even know what to say to you except wrong.

Rogue[emoji1655]

iybenergie
02-09-2020, 10:12 PM
Sts can yall clear this up please, some of us need to know how the shield works