PDA

View Full Version : Question About Sts response on mail..

Xxlipexxx
01-06-2019, 03:14 AM
Helow Good Day Since ive been banned with out any reason 100% i am sure....

Ive email sts january 3 2019 untill now they dont reply on my email is there anything wrong ?? why you didnt response ? any developers .. moderator can asnwer me here???

Sent from my Flare P1 Plus using Tapatalk

lunight
01-06-2019, 03:31 AM
Helow Good Day Since ive been banned with out any reason 100% i am sure....

Ive email sts january 3 2019 untill now they dont reply on my email is there anything wrong ?? why you didnt response ? any developers .. moderator can asnwer me here???

Sent from my Flare P1 Plus using TapatalkSame here, waiting sts support to response my email

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Tackled
01-06-2019, 03:52 AM
it’s not discussed here. I feel your pain, but just Wait patiently they’re doing the best they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mekkatorque
01-06-2019, 04:17 AM
Its a week and working days.. week or forever just wait, or never better stop posting that banned thing, if you understand what devs said just contact support thats clear.

Zylx
01-06-2019, 04:49 AM
You submitted a support request on Thursday. You are among many others who have sent emails asking to be helped. The support team is closed on the weekends, so they've only been sitting on your request for one day. Be patient and wait your turn to be helped.

Contrary to popular belief, spamming the forums (where they clearly indicate not to talk about bans) will hurt your case more than it will help it.

Also for the record, continuously spamming support sends you further back in the line.

Captainrock
01-06-2019, 06:39 AM
You will definitely get unbanned if your an innocent player as you claim so just have patience making topics like this will not help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxlipexxx
01-08-2019, 10:44 AM
bump still no response from devs ir mod in mail hays

Sent from my Flare P1 Plus using Tapatalk