PDA

View Full Version : Itunes help!

Draopwnzall
11-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Hey guys, so I have a situation with my ipod's music. What happend was that well, my mom deleted everything on my ipod but, fortunately I got everything back except, my MUSIC! Omg, this is the only device I have with my music (had) I went on the computer to itunes and I can't find my music! I tried syncing it and it didn't work... So if anyone can please help me I would highly appreciate it. Thankyou!

-Drao

Zeus
11-28-2011, 07:06 PM
Are you logged into your own account? The library is different per account.

Also, have you had your computer restored recently, or have you ever put any music on your computer itself?

What type of iPod do you have?

What generation iPod is it?

How old is this iPod?

Have you switched computers recently?

Was your music bought from iTunes/CDs or from free sharing programs such as LimeWire or FrostWire?

Sorry for the interrogation, I'm just going to need these questions answered so I can start helping you, bud. :)

Kaytar
11-28-2011, 07:13 PM
Aw drao <3 u but u don't talk to me anymore :(

Draopwnzall
11-28-2011, 07:50 PM
I have Ipod 4th generation, for a year, no I haven't switched computers, im on my account. I get my music through ares. I don't remember putting music into my computer im not sure but my mom says it should be there. Also computer hasn't been restored.

Cascade
11-28-2011, 08:00 PM
Maybe it was deleted for a reason. :0 Listening to bad moosic?

Draopwnzall
11-28-2011, 08:07 PM
xD cascade!

Zeus
11-28-2011, 08:09 PM
If you never put music into your computer, it won't be there.

But, you say you use a music program called Ares? Does this Ares have a library? If it does, copy all the songs in that library into your iTunes library and then sync your iPod to that library. Remember, for future reference, always have a backup.

Draopwnzall
11-28-2011, 08:17 PM
It has a library, but not all the songs I downloaded were from there, some were already on the computer.

Zeus
11-28-2011, 09:36 PM
It has a library, but not all the songs I downloaded were from there, some were already on the computer.

Try searching through your mp3 files on your computer? Not through iTunes, but in your hard drive itself? They might be there. If not, then all I can say is transfer the Ares songs while you can and work your way up again from there. :/

Piosidon
11-28-2011, 09:47 PM
If you never put music into your computer, it won't be there.

But, you say you use a music program called Ares? Does this Ares have a library? If it does, copy all the songs in that library into your iTunes library and then sync your iPod to that library. Remember, for future reference, always have a backup.
Of course you'd be interested about Ares, Apollo.

Zeus
11-28-2011, 11:08 PM
Of course you'd be interested about Ares, Apollo.

Bahahaha :)

Draopwnzall
11-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Ty Apollo, gonna try it.