PDA

View Full Version : Logging in "Failed to initialze graphics"

Arod8ball
11-28-2011, 07:17 PM
The first time I logged in, I got to the login screen.

The next time I tried it gets stuck on the loading page when it gets to about 34% then it says "Failed to intialize graphics. You may need to update your graphics drivers.

If not one else is getting this message it might just be this computers problem.

javier995
11-28-2011, 07:18 PM
Do as it said, upgrade them and you'll be able to play.

Onaraasider
11-29-2011, 03:17 AM
The first time I logged in, I got to the login screen.

The next time I tried it gets stuck on the loading page when it gets to about 34% then it says "Failed to intialize graphics. You may need to update your graphics drivers.

If not one else is getting this message it might just be this computers problem.
Same thing with me.

Do as it said, upgrade them and you'll be able to play.
it doesn't tell you how to update ur graphics driver.

Rosybuds
11-29-2011, 08:29 AM
I was up till 4.00am trying to fix enable,Anyways someone post on F/B sorted that then it starts to up date then stops and says you may need to update graphics card or something like that !!Anyways I can't find it I've been updating every Driver and anything else that ain't nailed down And Windows keeps telling me everything is updated !!! Can anyone PLEASE Tell Me were About this thing is I need to up date I'm really Rubbish at Pc"s So Please Talk Idiot for me to Understand, I'm in the Device Manager Just Now I'm I even in the right Place ??? Please Help I'm Sooooo Dying to hook this up to the TV...

Rosybuds
11-29-2011, 10:15 AM
Got it Sorted Go On to Chrome Typle in the URL Bar Chrome:flags Go down to Override Sofware Rendering List Press Enable, exit then Re-Open and The game will Download ... Got Mine working Now All thanks To a Guy called Teshar on Face Book , It works give it a Go .. :-))))

Exonaut
11-29-2011, 12:55 PM
^^What??

Ellyidol
11-29-2011, 12:58 PM
^^What??

Refer to this instead, different issue, but explained better and works the same way. Just change the settings from native client to whichever issue.

type "about:flags"(no quotes) into your address bar, scroll down to the native client section, and click enable. Scroll down to the very bottom and click restart, just closing chrome and reopening won't work.

Chiuey
11-29-2011, 11:15 PM
The down side of enabling "Override Sofware Rendering" is that when you change the size of your screen solution (by either making it full screen, or maximizing your browser, or changing it back and forth on either one) rather than the current one when it is loading, it will make the game crash.

You will have to re-load the page again and stay in the same window solution you started with.

dugantale
11-29-2011, 11:30 PM
I got that!!

GELLIO77
11-30-2011, 03:58 AM
ye doesnt say how to update does it...