PDA

View Full Version : Dear Devs

Cosaru
01-07-2019, 08:19 AM
Dear Devs, could u please look into my issue, i send support 4 days ago, not even an automative response! Tnx alot. AL ing: Cosaru

Disproof
01-07-2019, 10:32 AM
Idk why but they dont answer from support i sent them message too about my desolate epic weapon which i deleted by accident nothing was done...and it was months ago! :(

Kairihearts
01-07-2019, 01:27 PM
There support reminds me of tapjoy no put intended.

C.U.
01-07-2019, 03:28 PM
Dear Devs, could u please look into my issue, i send support 4 days ago, not even an automative response! Tnx alot. AL ing: Cosaru

odd not even an automated response. Here's a bump for ya.

Zynzyn
01-08-2019, 04:23 AM
Dear Devs, could u please look into my issue, i send support 4 days ago, not even an automative response!

Did not receive an automated response either, something is unusual.

Dear Mods,

Arcane Legends accounts belonging to me: ign Aoi and ign Queenbee are banned forever and I believe it is by mistake.

In 2018, in January last year, I was banned by mistake and had been unbanned after a review. Now it has happened again and I request a review and unban through this platform as I am not sure if my support email went through for the following reason.

I did email support@spacetimestudios.com (stating details that could help review the ban) a few days ago but I have not received the usual automated response that mentions the case number. Compelled to post on forum.

Please help, thank you.

curseacrew
01-08-2019, 06:04 AM

Dear Mods,

Arcane Legends accounts belonging to me: ign Aoi and ign Queenbee are banned forever and I believe it is by mistake.

In 2018, in January last year, I was banned by mistake and had been unbanned after a review. Now it has happened again and I request a review and unban through this platform as I am not sure if my support email went through for the following reason.

I did email support@spacetimestudios.com (stating details that could help review the ban) a few days ago but I have not received the usual automated response that mentions the case number. Compelled to post on forum.

Please help, thank you.

this is the same thing happen to me....
same reason of banned same month different year

ign: saint

first banned was 2017 feb-march if not mistaken
2nd banned 2018 same month feb-march 2018. same reason..

i provide all the needed to them to prove i didnt do 2nd mistake and they didnt reply.

i still have the proof of purchse everything needed but until now no ones replying me.

i hope i can still appeal for this reason.

btw the reason of banned before was because of 4.9$ purchase from provider and not by cc, but instead i just corrected it to purchase of 89.9$ by cc.

Zikovsky
01-08-2019, 07:02 AM
Yup, very unusual we don't get automated reply by support. I'm wondering my email is already sent or not. I hope dev can hear us and make a quick response.

curseacrew
01-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Yup, very unusual we don't get automated reply by support. I'm wondering my email is already sent or not. I hope dev can hear us and make a quick response.

tbh i cant forget that acct of mine since iv spent a lot in there, like as a remember 300k plats record or more. but even a little consideration is hard to find even a small answer.

all are pure Purchase in there store! hope someone can review again also.

VenomSet
01-08-2019, 08:22 AM

Dear Mods,

Please help, thank you.

Fun fact there are no “mods” here on this forum.

Xxlipexxx
01-08-2019, 10:41 AM
same

Sent from my Flare P1 Plus using Tapatalk

Arsterix
01-08-2019, 02:31 PM
I hope they will unban all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kahel
01-09-2019, 06:52 AM
I've been playing this game since 2013 and got banned this month. I have seen active players who have been here for years banned with no explanation. I gave up hope getting my account back. We don't even get a reply from their customer support..