PDA

View Full Version : Idea that will detsroy the game or fix it

Spheresome
01-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Make an awakening gem that we can choose which slots we want to awaken, but drastically lower the amount each awakens actually does. (100gl nerfed to 50gl) 4% int to 2%int etc. Since you will be able to actually choose which slot to awaken, it only makes sense to lower the amount each awaken actually gives.

Tsuchii
01-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Make an awakening gem that we can choose which slots we want to awaken, but drastically lower the amount each awakens actually does. (100gl nerfed to 50gl) 4% int to 2%int etc. Since you will be able to actually choose which slot to awaken, it only makes sense to lower the amount each awaken actually gives.Direct destroy.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

oneazeli
01-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Everyone will just go after gl awakening. I think gl has already destroyed farming enough already. No Thank you.

Motherless_Child
01-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Make an awakening gem that we can choose which slots we want to awaken, but drastically lower the amount each awakens actually does. (100gl nerfed to 50gl) 4% int to 2%int etc. Since you will be able to actually choose which slot to awaken, it only makes sense to lower the amount each awaken actually gives.

One of the worst ideas I've ever heard......

Just being honest........

Spell
01-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Maybe make this special awakening gem a top 5 event reward.it would allow u to change one awakeing into the awakeing u want. Just my opinion! 100% but no to these hypothetical gems being sold normally

Flamesofanger
01-08-2019, 10:55 AM

no

-∞

11/char

arcanefid
01-08-2019, 11:10 AM
I think that new (lv72+) items should not have any awakening slot at all, and also make the current awakenings not work in new zones. Huheuheuheu.

archerdrake
01-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Good idea but with special elite awake gem

Encryptions
01-08-2019, 02:05 PM
Good idea but with special elite awake gem
Special awake gem, mythic rarity, costs 50 plat to purchase and what it does is change one of the awakes to a random awake. So, you have 100gl 5% armor 3% all stat and 1% mana ignore, you would use the mythic gem and pick the 1% mana ignore and it would randomly change it into a different awake and leave the other 3 the same.

Or 100 plat for one gem because this is very over powered.

Captainrock
01-08-2019, 10:50 PM
It’s too late to fix awakenings,so your idea will probably destroy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mekkatorque
01-08-2019, 11:11 PM
I saw what you mean in other game.. awake those slots separately for me its better to remove other awakes, only put all stats dex,int, str much better or add damage to skills that benifits extra skill powers,improve the abilities

Snowdager
01-09-2019, 11:00 AM
I think a more expensive awakening gem should be made, and it would allow you to awaken each slot separately.

Ex: legendary weapon has both awake slots open, 1 awake is 12int, the other is 1% mana ability cost ignored. So with this “new” awakening gem, you would be able to click on the awake you don’t want, (1%mana ability cost ignored) and just reawaken that slot. So you would keep the 12int awake in this example, but you would reawaken the (1%mana ability cost ignored) until you got the awaken you desired. It would still be completely random as to what awake you get, just you would be able to choose what slot to awaken. If these are made, I think they should be 50-100 plat for 1 at the least.

Stevie Yap
01-10-2019, 03:36 AM
This will just break the economy, not reccomended

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk