PDA

View Full Version : My birthday!

yuyie
01-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Following this title.. Please gimme some loot for the best day of my life today! Ty sts. Already open some locked.. but, [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

IGN : Qishe (banned)
IGN : Znie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warriorknown
01-08-2019, 12:39 PM
Happy birthday!!

Disproof
01-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Wish u the best,Happy birthday!

findicr2
01-08-2019, 01:24 PM
Happy Birthday

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
01-08-2019, 01:26 PM
Scam #101 “It’s my Birthday”

Encryptions
01-08-2019, 01:39 PM
I am lost, sorry if I don't explain this well but I don't exactly get what birthday does except show you are older. I get random pms in game of people asking for a gift for their birthday? I have not got anything for any of my birthdays in game or real life. Can someone explain to me what it is because I don't celebrate it. :)

arcanefid
01-08-2019, 02:28 PM
Scam #101 “It’s my Birthday”

Lol, and notice how one of the toons is banned. Happy birthday tho.

Oakmaiden
01-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Lol, and notice how one of the toons is banned. Happy birthday tho.

I saw, shady af...

Tackled
01-08-2019, 03:16 PM
Most toxic community I swear, just wish a happy birthday why are all y’all so negative I can’t stand it. Happy birthday enjoy it.

VenomSet
01-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Most toxic community I swear, just wish a happy birthday why are all y’all so negative I can’t stand it. Happy birthday enjoy it.

I agree!! Smh
Happy birthday op :)

Griokahz
01-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Happy Birthday!!!

Captainrock
01-09-2019, 03:26 AM
Don’t expect sts to unban your account on your birthday.

Xxkayakxx
01-09-2019, 04:45 AM
Happy Birthday

yuyie
01-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Don’t expect sts to unban your account on your birthday.

Did i ask for unbanned here? LOL!

Captainrock
01-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Did i ask for unbanned here? LOL!

I was just being sarcastic.

arcanefid
01-09-2019, 10:37 AM

You can add me to your ignore list if you can't stand me, but I don't see the point of being nice or supportive to someone who asks for free stuff, and also has a banned toon. It will just make way for similar threads in the future.

Tackled
01-09-2019, 12:47 PM
You can add me to your ignore list if you can't stand me, but I don't see the point of being nice or supportive to someone who asks for free stuff, and also has a banned toon. It will just make way for similar threads in the future.

Ight well let me tell you this if you don’t have nothing nice to say keep moving ? Why is that so hard. You talk pretty hard on a forum, I’m not going to add you to my ignore list it’s a waste of time but you gotta learn to grow up and stop spreading that negativity. it’s so many of people like you in this game and I’ve had it honestly.

Oakmaiden
01-09-2019, 01:08 PM
Bahahahah, wish a troll Happy Birthday and gift it items...? Mmmno. A fool and his money are soon parted!

arcanefid
01-09-2019, 01:10 PM
Ight well let me tell you this if you don’t have nothing nice to say keep moving ? Why is that so hard. You talk pretty hard on a forum, I’m not going to add you to my ignore list it’s a waste of time but you gotta learn to grow up and stop spreading that negativity. it’s so many of people like you in this game and I’ve had it honestly.

I wished the OP a happy birthday in my first post here to even things out. :P

Bamie
01-09-2019, 01:33 PM
Bahahahah, wish a troll Happy Birthday and gift it items...? Mmmno. A fool and his money are soon parted!You're just making assumptions here. Where's your proof he's a troll? That's right you have none, you just insist on being a negative toxic person. Just wish the dude a happy birthday and move on.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
01-09-2019, 01:40 PM
How can a simple “it’s my birthday” thread turn out to be so toxic? ;-;

VenomSet
01-09-2019, 02:07 PM
How can a simple “it’s my birthday” thread turn out to be so toxic? ;-;

People are bored and want to start something :/ sad but true

Tackled
01-09-2019, 03:41 PM
People are bored and want to start something :/ sad but true

I’m telling ya it’s to much hate rn in the game. There’s enough gold for all of us. We gotta learn to be better people including myself I know I’ve said some toxic things back at some people but it’s just not the right way to do it

arcanefid
01-09-2019, 05:49 PM
I’m telling ya it’s to much hate rn in the game. There’s enough gold for all of us. We gotta learn to be better people including myself I know I’ve said some toxic things back at some people but it’s just not the right way to do it

It was never going to escalate if you had not posted about "toxic threads" tbh.

We can't just be super nice all the time. You can't expect every single post to be positive. If you see one of them, you just move on instead of starting dramatic stuff like telling us how to write a "grown up post". And personally I can't help it because I will always reply to people who tell everyone else how to behave or how to use their own freedom of speech.

Flamesofanger
01-10-2019, 10:19 AM
Happy Halloween everyone

Tackled
01-10-2019, 07:12 PM
It was never going to escalate if you had not posted about "toxic threads" tbh.

We can't just be super nice all the time. You can't expect every single post to be positive. If you see one of them, you just move on instead of starting dramatic stuff like telling us how to write a "grown up post". And personally I can't help it because I will always reply to people who tell everyone else how to behave or how to use their own freedom of speech.

One day it’ll bite you. Keep thinking like that [emoji1419]