PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys my friend needs help (mod, dev)

m3cy
01-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Well someone did get scammed and i need assistance from a mod or dev to get this person banned.

He scammed an expensive item and is saying he has "screenshots" of some sort to justify his actions.

I need assistance right now as this player is lieing to other players about what happened and creating more drama.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Kingumar
01-09-2019, 07:12 AM
Lol, it's the person fault for getting scammed.

Dont trust anyone in online video games. Please use your brain, there is a 80% chance that people will run away with ur stuff if you give them.

As for trading, nowadays there is a warning saying the other person has changed their things, and the confirmation gets cancelled. If u still get scammed you are pure dumb

If there is any other way of getting scammed then do tell me :)

Bamie
01-09-2019, 09:38 AM
He was simply asking for assistance. No need to be smug and play the blame game, it may well be his own fault but doesn't make scamming right. He's entitled to make a complaint or ask for some help.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tackled
01-09-2019, 12:51 PM
He was simply asking for assistance. No need to be smug and play the blame game, it may well be his own fault but doesn't make scamming right. He's entitled to make a complaint or ask for some help.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Good stuff I respect you a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk