PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Letter to the Community

Justg
01-09-2019, 03:18 PM
Happy 2019!!

First we'd like to say thanks for your legendary support of our unique MMO games and for being part of our beloved Spacetime player community! We had a blast in 2018 and look forward to mythic mayhem in 2019 with...

LEVEL CAP RAISES

New content! New items! New Achievements, Titles... and a whole lot more!

Level cap content is in progress for Arcane Legends (Level 75), Pocket Legends (Level 110), Star Legends (Level 60) and Dark Legends (Level 51). Arcane Legends and Pocket Legends level caps are in the design / planning stages currently. Star Legends and Dark Legends level cap content development is partially complete.

We hope to make further details (including features, content and possible release dates) available to you soon.

NEW CONTENT AND SYSTEMS

Soon Arcane Legends will debut a new 'gauntlet' system for the "Swamp Temple Challenge." This new gauntlet system is a ton of fun, and we designed it so that it can be utilized to create other new events (or supplement events that need more excitement).

Later this year, as part of Arcane Legends' level cap increase, we'll be adding new systems for hunting down valuable resources that can be used to create especially powerful gear. We plan to capitalize on last year's systemic improvements to the crafting system to create this new variety of gameplay!

FOCUS ON LEGENDS

At the end of this month we will be shutting down our ultra-casual "Pocket Legends Adventures" RPG and our frenetic "Full Metal Jackpot" shooter so we can focus all of our development energy on the four Legends games.

2018 was full of great constructive feedback about the quality of ongoing content, seasonal and special events (in all games) and we think this strategy is the most effective way to better serve your interests.

We look forward to working with you more as we focus on new and interesting things for you to do in all the Legends games.

Here's to a new year full of fun and surprises!

-- The Spacetime Development Team

itswiiz
01-09-2019, 03:19 PM
First

Sent from my Nokia 2 using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
01-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Wooot. Just reached 71. [emoji28]

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
01-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Lookin' forward to a rockin' 2019!

Marosok
01-09-2019, 05:19 PM
Wow. Everything about AL sound great. Thank you Developers.

Loot
01-09-2019, 05:42 PM
Thanks for this Developers!!! Please can you guys hire people to put more depth into the story mode. This game is very good just needs more a exciting story line and fun quests to do :) Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Flamesofanger
01-09-2019, 05:51 PM
Thank you too STS for the new content you've given us in 2018, great brand new events, new vanities, arcane weps, new rarity of arcanes and so much more.

And the best addition was the Festerfang outpost PvP arena.

Looking forward to the new future content of the legend games! Excited :)

arcanefid
01-09-2019, 06:17 PM
Later this year, as part of Arcane Legends' level cap increase, we'll be adding new systems for hunting down valuable resources that can be used to create especially powerful gear. We plan to capitalize on last year's systemic improvements to the crafting system to create this new variety of gameplay!

Thanks for all the hard work on the games. This reminds me of Planar Pendant and Lv36 Mythic Set quests, would be nice to have something similar in the future.

Loot
01-09-2019, 06:29 PM
This game has had potential for so many years, we love you guys! Keep it up with work and dedication :)

Azerothraven
01-09-2019, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the awesome update. Appreciate and love you

Crocodile
01-09-2019, 07:50 PM
Great year ahead..good luck devs..

PsychoNuke
01-09-2019, 09:44 PM
The overall delivery of content (pve and events) was better than any previous year . + the attention on bug fixes and new features you guys shown in 2018 is commendable; kudos to everyone :applause:.
I see that the game is progressing in the right direction (yes I noticed the class balance tweaks you did). I hope pvp will get some love in 2019, keep up the good work :encouragement:. Thank you.

Draebatad
01-10-2019, 12:39 AM
Happy 2019!!

First we'd like to say thanks for your legendary support of our unique MMO games and for being part of our beloved Spacetime player community! We had a blast in 2018

Cheers, G, and Happy New Year!

You're welcome for the customer loyalty, you guys earned it.

Listening to our feedback is truly appreciated and goes a long way towards keeping us happy and engaged. Can't beat an abundance of new content and keeping the community healthy.

2018 was awesome for Pocket Legends, and we're looking forward to the fun that awaits us in this new year. 2019 should be pretty epic.

http://www.pocketlegendsreborn.com/downloads/brosig.jpg (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com)
Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! (http://pocketlegendsreborn.com) /// PL Party Zone Discord Server (https://discord.gg/crkUCUx)

Fwend
01-10-2019, 01:47 AM
Thank you Sts for a amazing 2018 on Pocket Legends. A huge hug for everyone in Sts for all their hardwork.

The game has had many improvements, the new expansion and content has been enjoyable. Sts have been actively listening to its players and have changed what was needed.

PL has moved into a new direction that has been more pay to win, as well as giving free to play players opportunities as well. Despite all the feedback given by player's both positive and negative, the game has changed for the better.

I commend Cinco for his tireless and unconditional love and effort he placed into PL. Both on forums, on game and discord. He is a God send.

Thank you Justg for keeping PL alive and running and putting up with the demands of our PL community.

Communion
01-10-2019, 04:18 AM
Thank you for a heads up to a bright year for Pocket Legends in 2019.

We appreciate the efforts of keeping up with our requests and the time consuming hard work you've put into PL and other STS games.

Sad to see PLA and Full Metal Jackpot go, but whatever needs to be done must be done!

I can live without those two games, as long as my favourites are still up there :)

PatD
01-10-2019, 08:54 AM
Happy New Year to all STS team and i wish you all a lot of HP!!!!

Thank you very much for giving us the best MMO ever!!!!!!

Long live to Arlor!!!! :)

Allset
01-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Whoot there it is!!! AL soft cap lvl 75 and the swamp gauntlet sound great thx I expect good times ;p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goodvibes
01-10-2019, 11:53 AM
No info on Star legends regarding what the Level 60 cap will do for the game? How will it effect gameplay? Etc

Escanor
01-10-2019, 01:16 PM
First

Sent from my Nokia 2 using Tapatalk

This is not youtube bro

ImRandy
01-10-2019, 03:10 PM
Happy New Year for all ... all ways looking forward to new and interesting things from Spacetime.

iamlepre
01-10-2019, 04:01 PM
I hope you can give support on your games, at this moment is very bad.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

MickJenkins
01-11-2019, 03:42 AM
I'm impressed! The focus is finally back on ALL of the legends again... Are you guys going to reduce the inflated prices for items in the plat store as well? Bring back the good ole days, when platinum store vanities were 5-15 plat and everything wasn't so costly

Sent from a free nation rebel soldier

wupps
01-24-2019, 07:58 PM
i love spacetime games :))!!

Dumatized
01-28-2019, 09:35 AM
I suggests changing the effects and icons of skills when a certain vanity or items are equipped. That would be cool tho

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

marsu4u
01-28-2019, 10:48 AM
So glad your focusing back on the important games. Also this year please get more involved with the community, let us do votes and choices on upcoming content. Do vanity designs and stuff from community

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

supersyan
01-28-2019, 12:36 PM
will there be banished weapons? i guess no :/

blem
07-18-2019, 05:42 PM
Maybe this year we can get fixed the pvp maps in dl!!