PDA

View Full Version : This Question is on behalf of noobs and well...Me

largecommand
11-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Lately Ive seen people who normaly never seen with a crafted set really have crafted set. For me I have NEVER been able to even get close to a crafted set. Many people I know have only 3 mill in gold and have gotten a crafted set in 6 days after a Campaign release.
So My question here is...How? People are crafting under 3mill and farming with 1.5s and Gold combo elixer And I have 4mill myself.. Is there something Iam missing out on? Seroiusly How?

RedRyder
11-29-2011, 08:03 AM
They probably benefited from the early time period a campaign is released, when the devs are testing it with the public, in which the drop rates are as high as it'd ever be on said campaign. I myself have always had little money at once compared to the majority (most I've had was 3mil at once after selling my Alts' gear). Another reason, the craft materials are dropping a lot since the recent drop rate fix. Players, including myself, are too lazy to farm the materials so we just buy them on cs, so they sell fast. I've personally made close to 2 mill on craft mats alone, but the value has dwindled down to as low as 5k for some mats.

The mats in nuri's are a lot harder to obtain, as the glyphic steels are still over 100k, as opposed to fang mats.
Crafting is now casual friendly. The only difficult part is farming the 65 gear to craft. The recipes don't seem to drop a great deal, but everyone's just buying them for platinum.

dudetus
11-29-2011, 08:07 AM
Well there are more and more people who are taking the long road to lvl 66 than before. So by playing about 10 hours only Fang there must be at least a few pink drops. Fang is still quite a new campaign so the prices are still high. I myself got yesterday 2 robes and got 4m from them. It's just having a few lucky drops. The crafts also drop way more frequently than they dropped in Nuri's so making a full crafted set requires only about 200k worth of crafts since ppl seem to buy those recipes with plat.

It's a game of luck combined with a decent amount of time

RedRyder
11-29-2011, 08:35 AM
The crafts also drop way more frequently than they dropped in Nuri's so making a full crafted set requires only about 200k worth of crafts since ppl seem to buy those recipes with plat.

As I have already explained lol...

dudetus
11-29-2011, 09:44 AM
Ouchie it seems u have Ninja'd a Ninja.

RedRyder
11-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Ouchie it seems u have Ninja'd a Ninja.

its not your fault, i had my current stock of smoke bombs special ordered ;)

Aikiebo
11-29-2011, 07:40 PM
The crafts also drop way more frequently than they dropped in Nuri's so making a full crafted set requires only about 200k worth of crafts since ppl seem to buy those recipes with plat.

As I have already explained lol...

There is only 4 minutes between the two posts. Both posts were informative and added information.

Whirlzap
11-29-2011, 07:43 PM
Guys, it's elixirs.
4x Combo ones. They're ruining EVERYTHING.
I saw this level 65 mage on 4x with Alien Oasis Gear.
I'm NOT even kidding. This is OUT OF CONTROL.
Drops come so easily now with 4x Luck Elixirs, and that means more drops, more money to all.
Those guys who couldn't afford anything? They probably bought Platinum, and look, now they can.
IT'S NO WONDER. It's true.

Cytokinesis
11-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Guys, it's elixirs.
4x Combo ones. They're ruining EVERYTHING.
I saw this level 65 mage on 4x with Alien Oasis Gear.
I'm NOT even kidding. This is OUT OF CONTROL.
Drops come so easily now with 4x Luck Elixirs, and that means more drops, more money to all.
Those guys who couldn't afford anything? They probably bought Platinum, and look, now they can.
IT'S NO WONDER. It's true.
one day i saw a 40-something mage and the next day he was 65 and using AOgear too and i was like waaaaa???

largecommand
11-29-2011, 08:37 PM
One day I saw Hahahabirdy at lvl 30, 2hours later hes 56 (lvl cap back then). I was like waaaa? Then I noticed That he has 4 ha”s, hahahahabirdy, and then I was like Ahhhhh....

largecommand
11-29-2011, 09:08 PM
1.5s FTw!