PDA

View Full Version : Auto potions

misterfurious
11-29-2011, 08:06 AM
Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but I would like to be able to set my health and mana potions to auto-restore when my health/mana reaches a certain level. When I'm in a boss fight, it would be nice not to have to worry about hitting the health potion when I'm about to die when I'm trying to use skills etc. during the fight.

Logic seems to dictate that I would naturally want to regain health during a battle. It would be nice not to have to think about it, but I suppose that's part of the strategy.

Fao
11-29-2011, 08:09 AM
I agree, I don't like tapping the health and mana to stay alive, but u can't attack at the same time.

misterfurious
11-29-2011, 08:13 AM
Exactly. Even though I'm a higher level, some bosses kill me with two hits and I spend more time jamming on the health potion button instead of attacking.

Ellyidol
11-29-2011, 08:26 AM
The timing of using potions is part of the skill needed, IMO.

An auto-potion feature would make the fights less engaging; the less engaging the less fun and vice versa, right?

Gaunab
11-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Since there is no cooldown for pots, an auto-potting function would make you invincible.
You couldn't die unless you get one-shotted or run out of potions...

Elly said it, timing potion part of the game.

Riccits
11-29-2011, 08:36 AM
was suggested serveral times yet. but already said all here... if game would do all automatically it wouldnt have a sense IMO

Roc
11-29-2011, 12:49 PM
I think it adds to atmosphere of the game. "OH MY GOSH I'm about to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!" *spam spam spam potions* Makes things more exciting!

GELLIO77
11-29-2011, 02:25 PM
I think it adds to atmosphere of the game. "OH MY GOSH I'm about to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!" *spam spam spam potions* Makes things more exciting! very true ^^

Skeletonlord
11-29-2011, 02:25 PM
This would be a good idea, but then again, you will never die and you would be invincible

StompArtist
11-29-2011, 02:39 PM
With auto potions I would always keep my pots maxed out and could probably clear most dungeons on auto attack...