PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with the extreme recoloring of vanities ...!

Sabiee
01-11-2019, 10:09 AM
Its getting boring , well ppl were bit too obsessed with arlors alright maybe that was the reason and to make some ppl happy, but i see other games that have no prob making brand new vanites nearly twice a month and they r unbelievably beautiful even each class has its own design mostly ,well...

Justg
01-11-2019, 10:21 AM
We do what we can with what we have, but we'll endeavor to do better this year with more unique appearances.

iamlepre
01-11-2019, 10:30 AM
We do what we can with what we have, but we'll endeavor to do better this year with more unique appearances.Great news! Thanks.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Sabiee
01-11-2019, 10:32 AM
We do what we can with what we have, but we'll endeavor to do better this year with more unique appearances.

Nice to know , hopefully ,ty justg ...

Kakashis
01-11-2019, 11:26 AM

Great to hear! I for one am not complaining about royal arlors and green arlors re release was a welcome to most! The most beautiful vanities in my opinion recolor or not.

THE GOLDEN KING
01-11-2019, 11:31 AM

You guys did a great job with the ice scale redesign.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190111/dd43b50d49af9c69fae714fa273c8375.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190111/2029a2f90414b59c800059b1115af5fa.jpg I don’t mind if you guys don’t make new vanities but a nice redesign instead of recolored would be fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
01-11-2019, 05:32 PM
The reason being.....

1. They where relocating.

2. Creating content to update other legend games.

3. Creating new expansion level 75.

So hopefully new and exciting things on the horizon. Thank you devs. We love you. Give us a hug.

JustG, was that cool what I posted eh ? Ok 1k plat in my account as agreed *nudge nudge wink wink*

Motherless_Child
01-11-2019, 09:24 PM
You guys did a great job with the ice scale redesign.I don’t mind if you guys don’t make new vanities but a nice redesign instead of recolored would be fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... The dawnfire "remakes" were actually pretty cool....... My "opinion" is that the new dawnfires should have been "tradeable rare drops" from the brood, the "black winterfest vanity" should have been a plat tier reward, and the royal + green winterfest vanities should have been "purchase options" from the token vendor (i.e., get 1500 tokens and buy either royal or green for your class).........................

TooPure
01-12-2019, 01:01 AM

you got many fans.
some of them are so creative.
why dont just accept fan art to be put in the game?

Chivalrous
01-13-2019, 12:55 PM

How about you discuss a design your own vanity contest with cinco, kinda like when Design your own weapon contest in pocket legends. Could possibly derive vanity concepts and ideas based off of the communities liking

Kairihearts
01-14-2019, 06:50 PM

Priceless line well said Gary.