PDA

View Full Version : Very Important question for the developers, please read this :)

Flamesofanger
01-11-2019, 04:07 PM
How about we conduct an experiment by disabling awakenings in PvP

Alwarez
01-11-2019, 04:12 PM
Errors. Yes. Economics error. Majority of speed/awakening users spent real cash so disabling it means basically cutting off money flow. Not gonna happen.

Also this is not a competitive game so skills don't matter here. Releasing aimed shot before enemy rogue is not called skill btw.

|Ares|
01-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Speed set aint issue, awakenings are.

THE GOLDEN KING
01-11-2019, 05:37 PM
I’ve spent millions on awakening gem kits and consider myself a wealthy player. I myself do not mind disabling them for pvp if it means reviving ctf, old school tdm etc, in fact I am all up for this whole idea of disabling awakes for pvp. This will bring back thousands of players new and old.

A big +1 from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alghost
01-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Errors. Yes. Economics error. Majority of speed/awakening users spent real cash so disabling it means basically cutting off money flow. Not gonna happen.

Also this is not a competitive game so skills don't matter here. Releasing aimed shot before enemy rogue is not called skill btw.
Not a competitive game? What game you play? Certainly not AL, also disabling does not cut off cash flow, why? Happy you asked me, awakenings now in days are used for pve instead of pvp, only about 35-48% of AL’s population uses awakening for pvp that’s why you mostly see GL and Str,dex,int awakes( none armor awakes) on expensive items such as terror blade, arcane ring, arcane artifact, ebone, etc.. even on legendary gear like dusk weapons.

Therefore cash will still be flowing in to the pockets of the Team. I too am a plat buyer and would like to see awakings disabled for pvp for even a week. Just my opinion. Don’t take it to the heart.

Azerothraven
01-11-2019, 09:06 PM
I buy plat too sometimes and I don't mind disabling awakening if it means I can get the aps for pvp. Tied to get aps since 56 cap.

I never played pvp before 56 because I don't consider AL pvp competitive or skilled. It's just who has Better stats and pets. If you get insulted by this then sorry.

mhysaa
01-12-2019, 12:00 AM
+1
more players would have chance and interest to play pvp. Many don't play because their item are not op enough. Or because has many respawn killers using speed set... Always wondered what is the fun to kill someone that isn't even there yet, is loading the game.. To have a pretty kdr? Meh
To me the fun of pvp is have a good fight, now(since a long time already) is more about who has better awakening, and better WiFi.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk

PsychoNuke
01-12-2019, 01:25 AM
+1 for disabling awakes.
+1 for disabling haste sets, I mean those speed buffs in the pvp zone are there for a reason.
And while you are at it disable loud-outs in PVP as well.

Please do it for a week, I am sure it will be insightful for pvp balance.

If you are worried about the revenue from awakes then here is a longer solution:
1) Make PVP specific gear and disable all PVE gear from PVP zone.
2) Make PVP specific awakes for PVP gear but only give 2 awakening slots.
3) PVP awakes should not be overpowering, for comparison they should be like jewels; A player with full noble jewel will have lower stats than a player with full precise but its not game changing. I mean we have variables like (min-max) skill damage, crit chance, buff/debuff, pets, etc., to take care of that.

TooPure
01-12-2019, 01:40 AM
+1 for disabling awakes.
+1 for disabling haste sets, I mean those speed buffs in the pvp zone are there for a reason.
And while you are at it disable loud-outs in PVP as well.

Please do it for a week, I am sure it will be insightful for pvp balance.

If you are worried about the revenue from awakes then here is a longer solution:
1) Make PVP specific gear and disable all PVE gear from PVP zone.
2) Make PVP specific awakes for PVP gear but only give 2 awakening slots.
3) PVP awakes should not be overpowering, for comparison they should be like jewels; A player with full noble jewel will have lower stats than a player with full precise but its not game changing. I mean we have variables like (min-max) skill damage, crit chance, buff/debuff, pets, etc., to take care of that.

i wish this happens and sts can start make arcane weapons with absolutely OP awakes as it will be pve-only

Bamie
01-12-2019, 06:00 AM
Speed set aint issue, awakenings are.Only because you're useless without it. Cough cough 44.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

|Ares|
01-12-2019, 12:10 PM
Only because you're useless without it. Cough cough 44.

Pardon? I do play 44 without speed set so uhm, how's that making me useless? English is hard lengege?

Bamie
01-12-2019, 12:12 PM
Pardon? I do play 44 without speed set so uhm, how's that making me useless? English is hard lengege?Because the one zone you aren't using ss you're cheeks. It was fairly simple to understand. Need me to speak french?

|Ares|
01-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Because the one zone you aren't using ss you're ***. It was fairly simple to understand. Need me to speak french?

Who are you even? Are you in that zone? Do you want to clash then? lolz

Bamie
01-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Who are you even? Are you in that zone? Do you want to clash then? lolzAsking to clash rather than vs shows enough. But k lol

|Ares|
01-12-2019, 12:15 PM
Asking to clash rather than vs shows enough. But k lol

I can vs as well, up to you. What's your ign?

THE GOLDEN KING
01-12-2019, 12:16 PM
Hey quit making this thread toxic you egotistic fools, message each other outside of the thread. Thanks

|Ares|
01-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Hey quit making this thread toxic you egotistic fools, message each other outside of the thread. Thanks

Yeah quite offtopic, will pm them.

Flamesofanger
01-12-2019, 12:22 PM

Thank you :)

jpkng
01-12-2019, 12:38 PM
or just create a mode wich awakenings are disabled

Flamesofanger
01-12-2019, 04:15 PM
or just create a mode wich awakenings are disabled

Yeah, sounds okay :)

Tharo
01-12-2019, 05:54 PM
Or remove the pets in pvp. it ruined pvp since nekro was released. it should only be the skills available for each class to be used inside the pvp room. i guess ppl wont complaint about this as each class has its own skill-giving-shield reducing dmg taken to begin with. Peace! Dont hate this comment ☺️

AKILIOS
01-12-2019, 10:38 PM
disable awakes in pvp +1

Froze.Exe
01-13-2019, 04:36 AM
Instead of disabling awake in pvp...why not add new debuff awakening like -5% armor when hitting enemy(stacking)-5% damage when hitting enemy(stacking) 5% chance to slow when hitting enemy(stacking)5% chance to stun,5% chance to silent( cant use skill for 5 sec)
Cus i know awakening gem is one of sts
Good source of income so instead of disabling it whch is bad for sts..just add debuff awakening to counter all the buff awake..wat u think guys?

Alghost
01-13-2019, 11:59 AM
Instead of disabling awake in pvp...why not add new debuff awakening like -5% armor when hitting enemy(stacking)-5% damage when hitting enemy(stacking) 5% chance to slow when hitting enemy(stacking)5% chance to stun,5% chance to silent( cant use skill for 5 sec)
Cus i know awakening gem is one of sts
Good source of income so instead of disabling it whch is bad for sts..just add debuff awakening to counter all the buff awake..wat u think guys?

We’re talking about reviving pvp, not making pvp an endangered species, smh.

PostNoob
01-14-2019, 10:54 AM
Or go play hardcore pvp below lv 46.