PDA

View Full Version : Refuel Ultimate

Dadansn
01-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Okay, im aware of this malfunction/bug for a while, but since i was forced to run it in my skill build for the event it pushed my buttons even more than usual, so i decided to make a thread about it.

Refuel description says: "Gives 100% mana ignore and speed for 15 seconds"

And it works perfectly well except if you have less mana than its required to cast the abbility. In that case you cant use it, even with "100% mana ignore".
Im pretty sure this is not intended, can any dev confirm this?

THE GOLDEN KING
01-11-2019, 05:29 PM
Okay, im aware of this malfunction/bug for a while, but since i was forced to run it in my skill build for the event it pushed my buttons even more than usual, so i decided to make a thread about it.

Refuel description says: "Gives 100% mana ignore and speed for 15 seconds"

And it works perfectly well except if you have less mana than its required to cast the abbility. In that case you cant use it, even with "100% mana ignore".
Im pretty sure this is not intended, can any dev confirm this?
This is not an issue... and how would a level 67+ player not have enough mana to run a basic skill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dadansn
01-12-2019, 08:54 AM
This is not an issue... and how would a level 67+ player not have enough mana to run a basic skill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You missunderstood what i said.
If you are at, for example, 100 mana when you cast the refuel, you wont be able to cast any abbility even with 100% mana ignore.
Of course every 67+ has more than enough mana to cast their abbilities at least once.

PoorCharlatan
01-14-2019, 06:29 AM
Mana ignore and 0 mana costs are different things.