PDA

View Full Version : a new player of the week

Skeletonlord
11-29-2011, 02:24 PM
Hey guys. In pocket legends today and I met a guy who told me a great suggestion. He suggested a player of the week idea. I loved his idea and thought I'd post on forums what he said. What do you guys think about this idea?

GELLIO77
11-29-2011, 02:29 PM
where do i start lol... first of al how would you pick? second how do you decide? third think of the mass amount of people who play this game. fourth half the ppl on this game dont hav a forum account. sixth what about all the inactive accounts? sorry for the sort of troll/flame but these are just the problems i see facing you :/

Skeletonlord
11-29-2011, 02:32 PM
You could pick depending on how active the players are, and how helpful they are in game. There are a lot of players I understand that but there could be a player which really stands out

StompArtist
11-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Actually it could be randomly selected in players who joined that week and no one would ever know. :P

ninjaduck
11-29-2011, 02:51 PM
You could pick depending on how active the players are, and how helpful they are in game. There are a lot of players I understand that but there could be a player which really stands out

Who decides this? Devs? If so they already have enough work monitoring chat and banning and stuff, so this would be a no-no from me. If there was some sorta automated system that picks the player who ground the most xp/kills/deaths/pvp kills. :D

Roc
11-29-2011, 07:35 PM
It could be random, as Stomp suggested, and that person could have some sort of vanity that would last for a week then disappear from his/her inventory so that the next week's player of the week would be recognizable :)

mejslll
11-29-2011, 07:39 PM
i vote me... i just lvled third lvl 66 bear, bird, and mage.

and i try to alway help when lower lvl ppl ask for help, not to really help them but to remind my self how strong i am... lol - but - i still help them lol

there is my vote :-)

CodyBearr
11-29-2011, 07:43 PM
Hate the idea... People will me super mad if they always play and help but don't get picked....

Fao
11-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Great idea but there are many problems facing this, but I'm sure the devs could figure out a way!

Skeletonlord
11-30-2011, 01:23 PM
I didn't decide this, someone else did

Aikiebo
11-30-2011, 01:42 PM
I love this idea. I like the random idea that Stomp and Roc suggested. I'd like to add, that it should just be for truely new players, not just new alts of current players.

As far as yeah, they'd be haters. I love these forums, but a downside is it gives the haters a way to spread it, sometimes spreading it thickly.

But, we can't stop having great programs just cuz the vocal haters would wish us to end the great programs.