PDA

View Full Version : The first

Bony
01-13-2019, 12:14 PM
Greetings,
As We All Know That World remembers The first Person and Now he is a History Because Of STS and No One Knows why??.
Romeosenpaii Was the first to reach lv 71 And Now he Is BANNED.He Always wanted to achieve And He did It but Sts Banned Him And No One Knows Why?.
!.Did STS Wanted Someone To Be first else?

Even he mailed to STS And No reply!He was A VIP Player for Arcane Legends[Real Money User].

There Is A Big Group MAD About STS (Can't be revealed).This Thread Was made To Make everyone Know this Problem And We Want Him back on AL.

STS please Repond to His email and in This Thread

A YouTube Video About Him By Dragon AL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E4-vbmKj4o

Soon i Will Make a New Thread if No Respond By STS.

THANK YOU.

marsu4u
01-13-2019, 12:17 PM
Greetings,
As We All Know That World remembers The first Person and Now he is a History Because Of STS and No One Knows why??.
Romeosenpaii Was the first to reach lv 71 And Now he Is BANNED.He Always wanted to achieve And He did It but Sts Banned Him And No One Knows Why?.
!.Did STS Wanted Someone To Be first else?

Even he mailed to STS And No reply!He was A VIP Player for Arcane Legends[Real Money User].

There Is A Big Group MAD About STS (Can't be revealed).This Thread Was made To Make everyone Know this Problem And We Want Him back on AL.

STS please Repond to His email and in This Thread

A YouTube Video About Him By Dragon AL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E4-vbmKj4o

Soon i Will Make a New Thread if No Respond By STS.

THANK YOU.This threads totally getting deleted lol, they always say to not post this kinda stuff on forums

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Bony
01-13-2019, 12:21 PM
Bro why Do U even say like That. There Are many who Hope for Positive Result

alxe
01-13-2019, 12:58 PM
Uhhhhhhhh....FIRST of all this is not a movie or some goverment stuff for u to make that concpiracy theorey abt sts wanting some1 else to be first to cap lmao. It dosent matter if that "VIP" player spent 5 dollars or 5000 on the game, if he broke any terms of service he deserves a ban. And if its by mistake sts will unban him in time, be patient. Dont make more threads like this u know they dont like it or discuss bans on forums

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Kiditachi
01-13-2019, 01:16 PM
What is this?

Chronox
01-13-2019, 02:25 PM
Ig someone reported his constant tt in festerfang outpost, since he would call others insulting names cuz he has full mire set *sips tea* and all of u banned players needs to stop posting these annoying threads, sts clearly stated that you should contact them and be patient and stop posting on forums, do u know how much players sends sts emails and they need to deal with them first? Educate yourself first mate, gl on getting u banned tho. *leaves chat*