PDA

View Full Version : Super noob crafting question

Appleisaac
11-29-2011, 04:18 PM
Where do you find crafting equipment? Is it rare? (and no I don't mean the cloth and stuff that u get from repeat quests) I have never seen most of it before, but I was checking out what you can craft at sewers and there was a lot of cool stuff.

Skeletonlord
11-29-2011, 04:42 PM
Crafting items can be farmed or brought in cs.

Appleisaac
11-29-2011, 04:48 PM
At what maps? Are they hard to find?

Skeletonlord
11-29-2011, 04:50 PM
At what maps? Are they hard to find?

All maps can drop them. If you want to craft balefort sewers items you need to farm balefort sewers maps. Alternatelly, I think the best way is to buy some from the cs. This is a much quicker method and they don't cost much at all. They are extremely hard to farm as well, since you need to spend quality time farming for them.

Gaunab
11-30-2011, 10:20 AM
All maps can drop them. If you want to craft balefort sewers items you need to farm balefort sewers maps. Alternatelly, I think the best way is to buy some from the cs. This is a much quicker method and they don't cost much at all. They are extremely hard to farm as well, since you need to spend quality time farming for them.

That's wrong >.<

You obtain the crafting materials for the Sewer sets by doing daily quests, given to you by different NPCs in the Balefort Sewers Town.
Also, some materials (white and yellow ones) can be bought in the plat store.