PDA

View Full Version : can you log on on two devices at once?

Swimmingstar
11-29-2011, 04:18 PM
I want to be on chrome and my phone.

Redbridge
11-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Not on the same account......

Also if you log into a different game ur logged out of the first. IE playing SL on phone and log into PL on chrome logs you out of SL..

EDIT: sry stomp ;-(

StompArtist
11-29-2011, 04:19 PM
Not with the same account.

Ninja'd

Swimmingstar
11-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Noooo!

Skeletonlord
11-29-2011, 04:37 PM
This would be cool if you could do this. I've tried star legends on chrome and idevice before and it is very unresponsive on my itouch

Bgandyful
11-29-2011, 07:13 PM
This would destroy the consignment shop so thankfully no.

Into theroy it would go like this.....youd log on to one account through 2 devices....you would have both these characters inventory exactly the same.youd unload say all your sanguine gear to yourself.so one character has stuff one doesnt..then log off. Relog in now your have 2sets .....rinse repeat.... exponentially farming equipment from your own inventory....thank the devs it doesnt

kiitz
11-29-2011, 08:52 PM

Into theroy it would go like this.....youd log on to one account through 2 devices....you would have both these characters inventory exactly the same.youd unload say all your sanguine gear to yourself.so one character has stuff one doesnt..then log off. Relog in now your have 2sets .....rinse repeat.... exponentially farming equipment from your own inventory....thank the devs it doesnt

This doesn't make sense to me at all....

javier995
11-29-2011, 08:59 PM

If you'd be able to log into the same account, you wouldn't be able to use the same character at the same time. Therefore this wouldn't be possible. In theory if you could log into the same account at the same time, you wouldn't be able to use the same character.

im4broke
11-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Swim you just need to create another account and raise a few more toons! Then you can log in on one account with your phone and the other with chrome. Play games with yourself, have private conversations with yourself, be your only friend on the new toon...

WoundedEagle
11-29-2011, 09:53 PM
I used an unregistered account on my phone and added all my characters to my Guild non-guild on Chrome.

Swimmingstar
11-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Swim you just need to create another account and raise a few more toons! Then you can log in on one account with your phone and the other with chrome. Play games with yourself, have private conversations with yourself, be your only friend on the new toon...

LOL

Swimmingstar
11-29-2011, 10:09 PM
I used an unregistered account on my phone and added all my characters to my Guild non-guild on Chrome.

LOL...again

StompArtist
11-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Some people have used 2 devices and a second account to practice... ahem... boost... kills in PvP.

:D

Swimmingstar
11-30-2011, 03:51 PM
Some people have used 2 devices and a second account to practice... ahem... boost... kills in PvP.

:D

Heard of that already. :D