PDA

View Full Version : Alright I used the search button....

Lowlyspy
11-29-2011, 05:13 PM
And it gave me no help! Lol.

Now my question. Is there a way to use spoiler tags on the spacetime app?

Aikiebo
11-29-2011, 05:15 PM
And it gave me no help! Lol.

Now my question. Is there a way to use spoiler tags on the spacetime app?

What are spoiler tags?

Battlelock
11-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Not sure what a spoiler tag is but I'd assume the answer to be no. Can't tag anything in the android app.

Lowlyspy
11-29-2011, 05:20 PM
Not sure what a spoiler tag is but I'd assume the answer to be no. Can't tag anything in the android app.
I manage url and video tags all the time with the spacetime app.

DanielRH
11-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Yes I do believe you can (not entirely sure tho), but you will need to enter in the actual bbcode.

If the following is bold then yea it probably works - Bold text

Yep it works, you will have to get the actual bbcode.

Skeletonlord
11-29-2011, 05:27 PM
A spoiler tag is a button which you press and it shows you content which may be not ready to be shown public

Battlelock
11-29-2011, 05:38 PM
A spoiler tag is a button which you press and it shows you content which may be not ready to be shown public

Oh I gotcha.

Olz
11-29-2011, 05:43 PM
What is code?

Skeletonlord
11-29-2011, 05:47 PM
What is code?

Code of what?

Lowlyspy
11-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Yes I do believe you can (not entirely sure tho), but you will need to enter in the actual bbcode.

If the following is bold then yea it probably works - Bold text

Yep it works, you will have to get the actual bbcode.
I figured it would be something like that, thanks danny.

Now, does anyone know what the bbcode is for the spoiler function? :p

Samhayne
11-29-2011, 06:17 PM
Yes you can. Use the BB tags around the text you want to be inside the spoiler button.

Details at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?28272-New-Spoiler-Button

[ spoiler="title of your spoiler" ] your spoiler text here [ /spoiler ]

remove the spaces

Example

[ spoiler="Testing Spoiler" ]In here would be a test of the spoiler button, if this had been an actual spoiler[ /spoiler ]

Looks like this:

In here would be a test of the spoiler button, if this had been an actual spoiler

Lowlyspy
11-29-2011, 07:05 PM
thanks so much sam!

And now I work on enacting my master plan, keep an eye on the off topic section ;D

Oh sam, ive noticed an issue with the spoiler function on the spacetime app. Im able to see the spoiler button but I cant click on it to expand. Is this being worked on?

Samhayne
11-29-2011, 07:13 PM
It works for me on the iPhone app. It just doesn't display correctly at the post overview, but if you tap to view the post it will work.

Lowlyspy
11-29-2011, 07:23 PM
Alright I guess that works okay. Thanks again Sam :)

Thread Closed

Aikiebo
11-29-2011, 07:28 PM

Wow, lol. Is there a description of all these functions that can be done somewhere?

So, if I was writing a post, and there was one small part that I wasn't sure about, I could put behind a spoiler tag so that if people wanted to advise me on it they could?

Is there a post somewhere with an example of this so we could see more exactly what you mean?

Maybe you could put a spoiler tag in this thread just to demonstrate?

But, in any case, thanks for the info.

Lowlyspy
11-29-2011, 07:31 PM
Wow, lol. Is there a description of all these functions that can be done somewhere?

So, if I was writing a post, and there was one small part that I wasn't sure about, I could put behind a spoiler tag so that if people wanted to advise me on it they could?

Is there a post somewhere with an example of this so we could see more exactly what you mean?

Maybe you could put a spoiler tag in this thread just to demonstrate?

But, in any case, thanks for the info.
Alright thread not closed lol.

If you look at Sam and my posts there are examples of the spoiler tag in use.