PDA

View Full Version : mage ultimate energize

slaaayerrr
01-16-2019, 10:23 AM
Futumsh, maybe u misunderstood in previos thread because of my bad english
can u check again please:
take mage, warrior and rogue to your party, use mage's ultimate "energize" and check how fast all 3 classes will use not charged usual attacks
usual attacks i mean this thing:174407

u will see that warrior's and mage's attacks becomes faster, but rogue's still at same speed as without "energize"

Bluehazee
01-16-2019, 04:07 PM
"u will see that warrior's and mage's attacks becomes faster"

As energize ultimate user, i can confirm that this happens. No idea about rogue attacks.
Will keep an eye on its

Bluehazee
01-16-2019, 04:41 PM
Just tested. Rogues doesn't benefit of increase on speed of attacks, while warriors and mages do.
I don't know how is supposed to work but should be same for all classes. Maybe more mages stop using meteor now hehehe, energize is much better imho. Also meteor dmg is based on mage INT stat, but i see is being used by mages with str build...

slaaayerrr
01-16-2019, 05:07 PM
Maybe more mages stop using meteor now

this will be nice :D

Fyrce
01-16-2019, 05:48 PM
War and mage ultimates also charge much faster than rogues, so maybe it's by design.

slaaayerrr
01-16-2019, 05:57 PM
War and mage ultimates also charge much faster than rogues

ultimates charging depends mostly on killed mobs and hits taken, rogue doesnt take many hits because of dodge

Xxkayakxx
01-17-2019, 04:38 AM
I think that “frequency of normal attack” is more accurate of “speed of normal attack”.
When I cast my Energize Ultimate I can attack way more “faster” with normal attack. Like double the normal.
So, for example, if I can attack 2 times/second normally, I feel like I can attack 4 times/second under the Energize effect.
Seems that this is not happening to rogues.

Bluehazee
01-17-2019, 12:09 PM
I think that “frequency of normal attack” is more accurate of “speed of normal attack”.
When I cast my Energize Ultimate I can attack way more “faster” with normal attack. Like double the normal.
So, for example, if I can attack 2 times/second normally, I feel like I can attack 4 times/second under the Energize effect.
Seems that this is not happening to rogues.

This is what i meant to say, my bad

Xxkayakxx
01-18-2019, 03:01 AM
This is what i meant to say, my bad

Please don’t feel bad! I just expressed your concept with differend words as I was guessing was helpful for the OP...
Just trying to help :)

slaaayerrr
02-14-2019, 11:38 PM
still ...