PDA

View Full Version : please!!! make a male body and face for mage

mejslll
11-29-2011, 07:25 PM
i am a guy... playing with a female mage...

i get made fun of - ppl make fun of me - lol

im a big boy and can handle the "poking" "teasing" but this could be a huge money maker for spacetime.... how hard could it be? just make a wizard like guy, and a asain type wizard (with a shaved head and poney tail type thing in back) it would be extreamly popular!!!

also, please alow two vanity helms to be equiped - like big luck and to be able to use fallen prince 56 helm at same time.... thanks devs...

i will put my order in for both now.... thanks

maneatingtree
11-29-2011, 07:37 PM
I like your suggestion of 2 vanity helmets. I kinda want to expand on thst idea. How bout dividing vanity helmet into 3 sections? 1 actual helmet and 1 extra and 1 floating. For example then you could have founders helmet plus double clover (forgot actual name) and an xperia play button. This would probably not be hard to change. But if this were to much on the head take out floating vanity or the on head one.

Fao
11-29-2011, 07:41 PM
I was talking to someone IG about this! It's a great idea and then most people could tell what gender each other are! Just like in SL

mejslll
11-29-2011, 07:43 PM
great idea... big luck is the name

and still want adressed male mage

Veoveoveo
11-29-2011, 07:58 PM
In my opinion, mages are not female. They look female, buy they are elves. Yes, I'm a Mage and a guy, and I half agree with the mage/gender thing.

I love the idea of the 2 vanities...though it currently serves no purpose for me, since I didn't get the persistence or any other :).

mejslll
11-29-2011, 10:03 PM
my mage ... looooks femine, body has grl parts on top - point is 1) i want a full male elf body, i watched lord of the rings, present body, face, hair is female. 2) refer to one again. 3) great reason to spend plat = money for pl

Chiuey
11-30-2011, 01:24 AM
I agree. There should be a gender option for each class, just like SL. SL are human characters, though, it is easy to figure out which gender and which.

In doubt, I'm not sure how it would look because these are animals and most of the time we can't tell their genders apart by just looking at them. There's something to consider.

MightyMicah
11-30-2011, 01:34 AM
I like it!

StompArtist
11-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Who is making fun of you? Lara Croft is female and it wouldn't be Lara Croft anymore if they called her Larry Croft and made her male!

Call your mage a funny name and roll with it. Mine is Geriatrica and I will tell people "I am a dude. No more revs for you!". :D

GELLIO77
11-30-2011, 10:37 AM
lol i love the fact a mage is a girl! im a guy guy and i couldnt care less, there needs to be a gender mix imo, e.g.

Guy playing pl: hey im gonna get my mage she is amazing
Girl playing pl: hey im gonna get my bird he is amazing

so thats the common problem, a girl with a bird and a guy with a mage. but you dont here girls going have a girl face for a bird. so imo theres no need for that

Arod8ball
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
lol i love the fact a mage is a girl! im a guy guy and i couldnt care less, there needs to be a gender mix imo, e.g.

Guy playing pl: hey im gonna get my mage she is amazing
Girl playing pl: hey im gonna get my bird he is amazing

so thats the common problem, a girl with a bird and a guy with a mage. but you dont here girls going have a girl face for a bird. so imo theres no need for that

cuz they have dove faces lol.
bears have pandas - close enough

mejslll
11-30-2011, 01:06 PM
birds dont look boyish or girlish, bears look boy is and have a girl opption...

mages have girl parts, lol - and i would like the opption of having boy made mage, i have the green toothy thing now on my mage for vanity face.

and as for having a guy use girl mage thats fine if that is your choice - but i want to have a guy elf...

and who was making fun of me i cant tell you he is no longer with us, he may be in one of the trash bins with cockroach.... shhhhhh

all this is great feed back - to devs (i hope you are reading) this is a huge plat / income opportunity!!

Skeletonlord
11-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Male Mage is a great idea, and would love to see this in game!

zorathorg
11-30-2011, 02:35 PM
i love this idea, speaking of which how do u get the xperia play floating button thing?

LADYHADASSA
12-01-2011, 10:07 AM
No one should make fun of you there are many many male mages in game, i am a mage 96 percent of the time, and called dude and bro all the time..I may be wrong but i think a higher oercentage of males play mmo games as a given.

Though a wizard would be a fun charecter to have in pl. To those who make fun of you i would laugh just means they are not mature and do not enjoy pl to its best! :)

Acecount
12-01-2011, 08:42 PM
I like your suggestion of 2 vanity helmets. I kinda want to expand on thst idea. How bout dividing vanity helmet into 3 sections? 1 actual helmet and 1 extra and 1 floating. For example then you could have founders helmet plus double clover (forgot actual name) and an xperia play button. This would probably not be hard to change. But if this were to much on the head take out floating vanity or the on head one.

yes that would be awesome that would be great i hope this happens

Appleisaac
12-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Plz don't yell at me or anything, but I would get a mage if there were an option to make it *cough cough* flat...