PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Dailey pvp info and the latest news

razurblade
11-29-2011, 07:53 PM
Hey guys and gals, paar,"ign paaraseva and tonylama" and myself, "ign gomgurl and omggirl" are going to be creating dailey guides about pvp. It can vary from builds to news. Note, we will not mention names on thread unless in a positive way. Now paar deserves most of the credit here since he was the one who came up with the idea. So he will make first guide, coming soon. Remember this is your pl girl for pvp Gomgurl, see ya soon.

Zeus
11-29-2011, 08:45 PM
Instead of flooding the section with threads on it, why not just make one thread for all the guides and update daily via posts?

Also, if you're planning on making them, be sure to be very grammatical as the key to understanding information is clarity and comprehendible information! I'm not saying you aren't, as your post is obviously quite grammatical, just stressing it's necessity when typing up huge chunks of information.

Good Luck and Take Care!

Cheers,

~Parth

Fao
11-29-2011, 09:06 PM
Thanks! Very happy to have a guide now, it will be very helpful to me and MANY others! :D

razurblade
11-30-2011, 12:45 PM
ty both of you and apollo i will keep what you said in mind but I am making dailey pvp threads to help keep people posted on what is good right now and to talk about outstanding players. Like Lqa, who btw is a very nice person to pvp with and even helped me out with a quest. He also inspired me to make a warbird.