PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE: Lvl 30 Warbirds

Paar
11-29-2011, 08:38 PM
Hello Paar Here Going to talk about Pros and Cons On Warbirds!

My Friend Gomgurl and I will be starting our own PVP Guides for Lvl 30's , NO ANY OTHER LVLS! We'll let the pros of other Lvled Pvp Do the Work!

Now the first Things about warbirds...

There Good For there Melee and Long Range skills!

First thing First!

SKILLS OF WARBIRDS

BlastShot
Avian Scream
Thorn Root
Focus
Meditation
Restore
Evasion
Break Armor
Shattering Scream
Repulse Shot
Blinding Shot
Thorn Wall

These Skills are ment for Agility Usually.

Now If You wanna Be a Warbird the Main things To Equip In Skills are the Following

Buffs

1. Focus
2. Evasion

Debuffs

1. Thorn Root
2. Break Armor

Dmg Givers

1. Blast Shot
2. Repulse Shot
3. Blinding Shot
4. Avian Scream (Ocasionally)

Now I wont give you my build , Its Not the Best Ever But Its Average Joe!

But You Should Usually Max Your Buffs and Debuffs or atleast put them over 4? Correct me If Im wrong...

All Shots should Have Points on them

Your Combo is Using Moves in the right order!

Coming Soon... COMBOS!

Always Buff Before You Match (NEVER FORGET OR YOU WILL DIE!!!!!)

Be Sure to Debuff Or Your Enemy (WILL BE STRONGER)!!!!!

and Be sure to get those blasts in!

Now a Quote from Evildarkfader!

Umm, i really cant agree with this guide.. Few points.

"There Good For Kiting and Ability to get the skills in First!"
Kite?!?!?!? with melee weapon, you can't be serious. You have weapon which hits around 100 to other level 30 players, and you not going to use it? Not good idea...

"Now In order to Kill a Mage you Gotta Kill there Mana Supply Which You Use Buffs, Blastshot and Your Debuffs Those Will Stop the Mage!"
In these levels mages, mana regen is usually not so high. Instead of breaking their mana shield first you could just smack it with everything else than blast shot and get mage out of mana and so on it's useless mage. Using roots as last their mana stays at zero because it does dps. Then when your skills are cooled and ready to use, then smash it with your combo, as example blind, break, shat scream and blast shot. And most mages knocked out.

"Bears Always Have the Beckon/Stomp Combo So Try to avoid that then Hit them With Repulse Shot!"
Again, don't try to kite it. Beckon/stomp combo makes damage max 1/4 of your health with iceberg/vyx set, and within beckon and stomp you have shot him with all your arrows + one hit with sword. And if you last use roots or repulse, Your skills are ready to use when you get back to bear / bear gets back to you.

And To Kill birds You need to first!

Use break armor, this will make your moves more powerful! Then just Murderlize them!!!

Last Is Equipment!

Anything Iceberg Would Work!
Vyxnaar Helms (If You cant afford then Polar Snowcaps Lvl 29+
Green Ice (Req. Lvl 32.)
Iceberg Longsword
Iceberg Hatchet
Shields
Vanitites!

Hope This Helps!!!

I hope Some of You Consider This Guide!

Please DONT flame!

Leave Feedback

Love All!!!!

~ Paar

A Special thanks To Baby Bugsz For Helping me! For Helping me think of Combos and How to Kill both Bears / Mages!!!

Also To Gomgurl! For Teaching me to Kill mages better!

Btw, Gom Is way better at bears then me so CHECK OUT her Guide On Pros & Cons Of Dexbears!!!!

maneatingtree
11-29-2011, 08:45 PM
yay now plz make a guide for a lvl 30 dex chantress plz

Fao
11-29-2011, 09:04 PM
Very nice! ^^ seconded.

Lowlyspy
11-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Wait, wat about shattering scream? Isnt that needed with blast shot to make the cruel blast combo?

Appleisaac
11-29-2011, 10:04 PM
I was just looking for a warbird guide! :-D appletwink is an epic failure.

Umm... Can you write anything more on skills? I need an aprox estimate of where they should be. I don't want to respec again.

Paar
11-29-2011, 10:29 PM
yay now plz make a guide for a lvl 30 dex chantress plz

I would Buddy But I have No Ideas How to Use A Mage especially Dex Mage But Ill find someone to Make one:)

Bunnyshoota
11-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I would Buddy But I have No Ideas How to Use A Mage especially Dex Mage But Ill find someone to Make one:)
Paar, whats up with all the capital letters in the middle of sentences? Not criticizing your grammar or anything, but you must've held down shift a lot of times.
Also, make an equipment list.

Paar
11-29-2011, 11:21 PM
Paar, whats up with all the capital letters in the middle of sentences? Not criticizing your grammar or anything, but you must've held down shift a lot of times.
Also, make an equipment list.

I put "More Important" stuff in caps, also to make it seem Better Like I am a NOOB! Things like that that express the eord better.

GELLIO77
11-30-2011, 03:53 AM
its not really a guide is it? you just state the obvious imo :/ plz dont take it the wrong way tho

Darkfader
11-30-2011, 06:05 AM
Umm, i really cant agree with this guide.. Few points.

"There Good For Kiting and Ability to get the skills in First!"
Kite?!?!?!? with melee weapon, you can't be serious. You have weapon which hits around 100 to other level 30 players, and you not going to use it? Not good idea...

"Now In order to Kill a Mage you Gotta Kill there Mana Supply Which You Use Buffs, Blastshot and Your Debuffs Those Will Stop the Mage!"
In these levels mages, mana regen is usually not so high. Instead of breaking their mana shield first you could just smack it with everything else than blast shot and get mage out of mana and so on it's useless mage. Using roots as last their mana stays at zero because it does dps. Then when your skills are cooled and ready to use, then smash it with your combo, as example blind, break, shat scream and blast shot. And most mages knocked out.

"Bears Always Have the Beckon/Stomp Combo So Try to avoid that then Hit them With Repulse Shot!"
Again, don't try to kite it. Beckon/stomp combo makes damage max 1/4 of your health with iceberg/vyx set, and within beckon and stomp you have shot him with all your arrows + one hit with sword. And if you last use roots or repulse, Your skills are ready to use when you get back to bear / bear gets back to you.

Paar
11-30-2011, 08:07 AM
Thank You Darkvader I appreciate this , I am not the best but Im just trying to help people out. If you dont mind I'd Like to use this in my guilde?

Darkfader
11-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Thank You Darkvader I appreciate this , I am not the best but Im just trying to help people out. If you dont mind I'd Like to use this in my guilde?

Well, sure you can use it on your guide.

razurblade
11-30-2011, 11:44 AM
hey paar i will help u edit and revise this guide after school with my new warbird

razurblade
11-30-2011, 11:47 AM
also you do not wanna kite bears when you can over power them because bears are the ones who are going to kite you

Paar
11-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Thx Razur Ill meet ya ig or pm me on forums