View Full Version : Hardcore safety button

swoutttt
01-17-2019, 12:38 PM
Heya,

Is it possible to make a safety button for HC when experience lag, or when a sudden update appears? Me and other hardcore players have had this problem with death as result. My idea was to add a safety button wich you can press when lagg or sudden update appears. In this way we can leave map instantly so we dont die. Sorry for my bad English but i hope you get what i mean.

PatD
01-17-2019, 01:21 PM
completely agree +1 to this

sier
01-17-2019, 01:32 PM
yes..some safety mechanism for lag or dc will be good

Futumsh
01-17-2019, 01:33 PM
Frankly, if you're lagging, the button wouldn't work anyway. I'd be more inclined to make it so you can't leave the map while in combat at all.

Encryptions
01-17-2019, 01:36 PM
Frankly, if you're lagging, the button wouldn't work anyway. I'd be more inclined to make it so you can't leave the map while in combat at all.
Yes, if an individual is lagging he/she can not leave a map while lagging because you would have to press a button in which sends a command to the server that makes you teleport out of the map.
In a better way to explain this is like you trying to send a text message to someone while you are with no service internet or any other connections, it won't work.
+ People would use that button to teleport out before they die.

sellall
01-17-2019, 01:39 PM

It would have to work retroactively

Oakmaiden
01-17-2019, 01:41 PM
DO IT, Futsie, DO IT.

QuaseT
01-17-2019, 04:53 PM
Maybe a lower timeout? Such as 10k ping leads to leave the map automatically for savety.

Thewolfbull
01-17-2019, 07:38 PM

Add that to pvp please :)

Pleasant
01-17-2019, 10:33 PM
I suggest that if you’re on your hardcore toon and your ping spikes to 1k+ it should automatically disconnect you from the game just like when you reach max ping.
If it is possible to do I think this would be helpful

Motherless_Child
01-18-2019, 12:44 AM
Heya,

Is it possible to make a safety button for HC when experience lag, or when a sudden update appears? Me and other hardcore players have had this problem with death as result. My idea was to add a safety button wich you can press when lagg or sudden update appears. In this way we can leave map instantly so we dont die. Sorry for my bad English but i hope you get what i mean.

LMFAO!!!!!!.....

Exactly...

Yes, if an individual is lagging he/she can not leave a map while lagging because you would have to press a button in which sends a command to the server that makes you teleport out of the map.
In a better way to explain this is like you trying to send a text message to someone while you are with no service internet or any other connections, it won't work.
+ People would use that button to teleport out before they die.

LOL.... It would be the new "hardcore cheat".... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest that if you’re on your hardcore toon and your ping spikes to 1k+ it should automatically disconnect you from the game just like when you reach max ping.
If it is possible to do I think this would be helpful

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the funniest thread ever posted on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Bundlos
01-19-2019, 01:08 AM
Heya,

I understand your concerns. A lot of people face this problem since not everyone has awesome green ping. I face ping spikes a lot so I display my ping on HUD and whenever it shows reconnecting or spikes I close the app immediately so that my HC character does not die. Remapping will kill you, so you can try this out I guess.