PDA

View Full Version : You holidays Sellers do realize...

largecommand
11-29-2011, 09:42 PM
You people do realize that since of new lvl cap the lowest Chirstmas drops will be 20 or25. Those who are selling lvl 10s and 15s, they will be worth ALOT more later on.. since they will be alot rarer. Ull probably Nvr seen them again. Correct me if iam wrong.

Bunnyshoota
11-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Where did you find this out?

im4broke
11-29-2011, 09:45 PM
First I heard of it...where did you get this that the lowest will only be lvl 20 or 25? It was my understanding that the same stuff will be here with maybe some new content.

largecommand
11-29-2011, 09:45 PM
same thing applies with hallowen drops?

Bunnyshoota
11-29-2011, 09:46 PM
Well, I believe that last year it was the same with halloween, but different with christmas. (halloween: 20-50, christmas: 10-50)

Cytokinesis
11-29-2011, 09:47 PM
huh? the Halloween and Christmas event will be total different things, im guessing there will be L10 items but it'll be a different design

FluffNStuff
11-29-2011, 09:47 PM
You people do realize that since of new lvl cap the lowest Chirstmas drops will be 20 or25. Those who are selling lvl 10s and 15s, they will be worth ALOT more later on.. since they will be alot rarer. Ull probably Nvr seen them again. Correct me if iam wrong.

As a holiday seller, I would prefer not to correct your unreliable, unsubstantiated rumor as it will help me sell for more gold.

largecommand
11-29-2011, 09:48 PM
First I heard of it...where did you get this that the lowest will only be lvl 20 or 25? It was my understanding that the same stuff will be here with maybe some new content.

When the Hallowen Even came out The lowest drop lvl was 20. If You add this up. last year the lvl cap was 50 and the lowest event drop was 10, when this year hallowen came out the lvl cap was 60 makin the lowest drop 20, now when the chrismas event comes out the lvl cap is 65, lowest drop will be 25 or 20

largecommand
11-29-2011, 09:49 PM

As a holiday seller, I would prefer not to correct your unreliable, unsubstantiated rumor as it will help me sell for more gold.

So Iam right? wrong?

FluffNStuff
11-29-2011, 09:51 PM
So Iam right? wrong?

That is for gullible rich players who would like to buy my level 10 and 15 items to decide ;)

Cytokinesis
11-29-2011, 09:52 PM
When the Hallowen Even came out The lowest drop lvl was 20. If You add this up. last year the lvl cap was 50 and the lowest event drop was 10, when this year hallowen came out the lvl cap was 60 makin the lowest drop 20, now when the chrismas event comes out the lvl cap is 65, lowest drop will be 25 or 20
there were no L10 Halloween items...

NECROREAPER
11-29-2011, 09:55 PM
We have no way of knowing whether your assumption is right or wrong, and we also don't even know whether there will or won't be new content this year. It can't be discounted that there might actually be new content, even in the wake of Halloween bombshell

largecommand
11-29-2011, 09:56 PM
LMAO The prices just jumped alot! they probably read my thread and went out to buy all of the cheap holiday items:).

Patricks
11-29-2011, 09:59 PM
LMAO The prices just jumped alot! they probably read my thread and went out to buy all of the cheap holiday items:).

Well then your mission is accomplished.

largecommand
11-29-2011, 10:04 PM

Well then your mission is accomplished.

Mission? Lol I was about to Buy EVERY single lvl 15below holiday item. Till I read Fluffs last post. I then turned around and sold what I had left of my holiday items. Good thing i didnt buy anything.

Bunnyshoota
11-29-2011, 10:06 PM
Mission? Lol I was about to Buy EVERY single lvl 15below holiday item. Till I read Fluffs last post. I then turned around and sold what I my holiday items. Good thing i didnt buy anything.
Then the correct thing to do is thank him.

drewcapu
11-29-2011, 11:51 PM
I wish someone would also come up with a thread to boost my L50 WF item sales.

Redbridge
11-30-2011, 12:10 AM
I hear that lvl50 items won't be included this time round and 50 is the new 10/15...... O.O

/jk

Siejo
11-30-2011, 12:26 AM
Hey I was on the PL FB page and found this post

Original Poster
i like how some of my drops from last years xmas event are now worth alot more! when will the xmas event be out this year?
Like · Comment · 4 hours ago ·

Pocket Legends Mid-late December. Tons of new drops!
3 hours ago · Unlike · 1

Riccits
11-30-2011, 02:19 AM
the halloween event from 2010 didnt drop lvl 10 and 15. this year it was just a copy of it.
if sts copy the same xmas event, it will be the same like last year.

with the exception that low level items are much much easier to get ;(

KingFu
11-30-2011, 02:44 AM
As stated above, Halloween never had level 10/15 items. Only 20-50. It was an identical copy this year from the last (with a few exceptions of course) while Christmas had 10-50.

Hey I was on the PL FB page and found this post

Original Poster
i like how some of my drops from last years xmas event are now worth alot more! when will the xmas event be out this year?
Like · Comment · 4 hours ago ·

Pocket Legends Mid-late December. Tons of new drops!
3 hours ago · Unlike · 1

I think they realized that the community is much larger, and that the amount of items they had last year isn't enough to prevent them from being farmed to the point of worthlessness this year. Sam already stated that some items will return. I'm guessing all drop-able items will and a few vanities will not. Just guessing though, since I doubt devs would pass up the oppritunity to recycle items when it's this expected. I'm hoping items like the Peppermint hammer and Candy cane staff won't return, since they're untradable and don't effect the prices.

Siejo
11-30-2011, 03:14 AM
Well thankfully I am happy either way. I only posted that as a reference and I am not the original poster on PL FB. Not sure what the quote was for but thanks ^_^

Fyrce
11-30-2011, 05:29 AM
I still would prefer new items, but I understand there are certain things that are limits due to this being a mobile game and at the present time, having to be a certain size, etc.

I'm still hoping for all new items. I can't help it :) but either way, XMas sounds fun.

And yes, STS was playing w/ scaling when Halloween came out last year and they played w/ it some more when XMas came out last year. And now, drop levels have changed some more.

It will definitely be interesting and different. As for how different, well, someone twist a dev arm and get one to talk! Or I guess we'll know in a couple weeks :)

StompArtist
11-30-2011, 08:27 AM
I have some gray items that dropped in FH last year DURING the Xmas event. I expect those to go up in the next few days as well.

FluffNStuff
11-30-2011, 10:44 AM
I have some gray items that dropped in FH last year DURING the Xmas event. I expect those to go up in the next few days as well.

Gray FH items no longer drop due to a recent change in the loot table that I just made up, so by the theory of truth in rumors, those item have now gone up in value. Also to note, after checking my stash, I am propagating a myth that level 25 and 30 Polar Slashes will not drop in the coming Christmas campaign so people should rush to the CS and buy them from me.

*Disclaimer: Not a factual statement.