PDA

View Full Version : 2019-01-18 Content Update (261990)

TzatOps
01-18-2019, 05:08 PM
+ Fixed Swamp Temple monsters becoming invulnerable to player attacks in higher waves.
+ Damage Reflection has been re-worked to fix an exploit. All damage-reflection procs and abilities have been affected as a result.
+ Reduced the amount of damage reflected by Ebon Glade weapon procs in PvE (the stats have been altered so PvP performance is unaffected).
+ Increased the frequency of the Ebon Glade Executioner's proc.
+ Slight reduction to the frequency of Ebon Glade Fortress proc.
+ Abilities which behave differently in PvP should use their PvP behavior when in Festerfang Outpost.
+ The Deep Marsh Winter Altar is now active.

Bug
01-18-2019, 05:09 PM
woot

Sent from my Neffos C5s using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
01-18-2019, 05:13 PM
+ Fixed Swamp Temple monsters becoming invulnerable to player attacks in higher waves.
+ Damage Reflection has been re-worked to fix an exploit. All damage-reflection procs and abilities have been affected as a result.
+ Reduced the amount of damage reflected by Ebon Glade weapon procs in PvE (the stats have been altered so PvP performance is unaffected).
+ Abilities which behave differently in PvP should use their PvP behavior when in Festerfang Outpost.
+ The Deep Marsh Winter Altar is now active.

Please fix lag issue remove the black screen also pls

Alfabeast
01-18-2019, 05:16 PM
+ The Deep Marsh Winter Altar is now active. So basically now the ebon fortress is useless,
It was working well in pve, it did absolutely nothing in pvp

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
01-18-2019, 05:18 PM
Please fix lag issue remove the black screen also pls

If the 'lag issue' you're referring to is related to the black screen, it's probably fixed, though the screen itself is still there.

Kairihearts
01-18-2019, 05:20 PM
If the 'lag issue' you're referring to is related to the black screen, it's probably fixed, though the screen itself is still there.

Aha I see ok thanks :)

Sabbido
01-18-2019, 05:26 PM
I was expecting the aegis proc to be fixed, it is a nice proc but I hope it doesn’t get lowered a lot coz it’s amazing in both pvp and pve. As for proc rate I donno if we need it to be lowered though or maybe do it on damage dealt or damage taken in order for it to proc, that would be more awesome.

Thanks for fixing high wave mobs taking damage level 14+ is annoying.

Thanks for hotfix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gufugufutwo
01-18-2019, 05:30 PM
So basically now the ebon fortress is useless,

This is how mAge feel,when they remove immo staff proc from doing anything. Rog and war can both get past round 10 lel, only mage cannot. But since sts has nerfed mage and war, I think it’s time to nerd rogue :3

slaaayerrr
01-18-2019, 05:30 PM

Is mage's skill "Curse" included to "damage-reflect" ability?

slaaayerrr
01-18-2019, 05:33 PM
...when they remove immo staff proc from doing anything...
I think it’s time to nerd rogue :3

i think its time to get better gears than lvl56 staffs, i know u were waiting this comment from me :3

Oakmaiden
01-18-2019, 05:37 PM
This is how mAge feel,when they remove immo staff proc from doing anything. Rog and war can both get past round 10 lel, only mage cannot. But since sts has nerfed mage and war, I think it’s time to nerd rogue :3
I haven’t gotten past wave 6 solo and haven’t completed wave 10 boss in pt. Please do not nerd me.

Tankylikehulk
01-18-2019, 05:44 PM
Wars cant run lb anymore

ton3zzz
01-18-2019, 05:51 PM
@TzatOps hey does this mean we can now fight syrillax or tarlok boss

Marosok
01-18-2019, 05:52 PM

Yes! Thank you.

Susanne
01-18-2019, 06:18 PM
Just when rogues get a decent enough bow you want it to be nerfed? I haven't got past level 10 yet and tbh..the bow isn't all that. I will say this one more time, I dislike daggers. I only use bows but the daggers have outshone the bows for a long time now. Leave our bows alone.

Flamesofanger
01-18-2019, 06:19 PM
@Futumsh

Ultimates are bugged in festerfang outpost PvP arena, i've hit my 6x Str Rage ultimate multiple times and to no avail it was still stuck.

Antispace
01-18-2019, 06:24 PM
Ok so uhm the tank aegis proc is bugged, you may wanna look into that.

Futumsh
01-18-2019, 06:40 PM
Ultimates are bugged in festerfang outpost PvP arena, i've hit my 6x Str Rage ultimate multiple times and to no avail it was still stuck.

They're not supposed to work there, it's a pvp map. They probably shouldn't show on the hud there.

Flamesofanger
01-18-2019, 06:43 PM
They're not supposed to work there, it's a pvp map. They probably shouldn't show on the hud there.

Oh i see, thanks for the clarification futumsh!

Sabbido
01-18-2019, 06:45 PM
Can the score on top of screen be fixed to be smaller so that I shows properly even when have the quest/notification popped outwards.

Map way too easy killed ourselves coz of boredom so thanks for fixing that.

Heard aegis in pvp is doing a lot of damage return, haven’t checked it there yet though

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
01-18-2019, 06:51 PM

if it's a pvp map then elixirs shouldn't work too, right? :D and bonuses from mireguard set

Itzitz
01-18-2019, 07:15 PM
They're not supposed to work there, it's a pvp map. They probably shouldn't show on the hud there.Crafted energy/ essence will be deleted when the full version comes? The lb points will be carried or nah to the full version? Pls answer tnx

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Sabbido
01-18-2019, 07:37 PM
Crafted energy/ essence will be deleted when the full version comes? The lb points will be carried or nah to the full version? Pls answer tnx

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

They already said the lb will be reset so u don’t have to worry about it

Thanks,
Sabbido/Fierce

Sabbido
01-18-2019, 07:41 PM
Forgot to add to pat earlier that if the skills and pets be reset again like they used to be at beginning of event. Now when we go to next wave the skills and pet aa cooldown is still there, it doesn’t start all over again. Love the fact we continue in middle of map not at beginning of map.

Thanks my feedback so far added to previous post

Thanks,
Sabbido/Fierce

Marosok
01-18-2019, 07:46 PM
I just noticed Syrillax APS for deep, very good.

scarysmerf
01-18-2019, 07:56 PM
Will the energy bar be displayed? now the only way to tell if we have energy is to check the event portal

kikism
01-18-2019, 07:58 PM
Why always nerf tank ??

Does this game exist only for the rouge?

Need nerf the rouge too.

:(

is not arcane legends
is rouge legends

나의 SM-G965N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Alfabeast
01-18-2019, 10:35 PM
So basically now the ebon fortress is useless,

Sent from my LGLS450 using TapatalkAfter properly testing in all zones, I stand corrected, ebon fortress is actually functioning properly, all though procs a lil bit less often,
Ready for winter boss in deep, go go go go

Sabbido
01-18-2019, 11:01 PM
Since map have fester mobs can xp for spirit be added there please.

Thanks,
Sabbido/Fierce

nmircheva
01-19-2019, 12:44 AM
Shud I delete my spirit gear in inventory? This event zone is festerfang dungeon, mire set buff works but no spirit xp ...
Also at the 2 other fester raids, 50xp per run is ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Susanne
01-19-2019, 03:25 AM
Shud I delete my spirit gear in inventory? This event zone is festerfang dungeon, mire set buff works but no spirit xp ...
Also at the 2 other fester raids, 50xp per run is ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all the discussion about the new event and the Ebon weapons, people have forgotten about the players like you who played hard to get Spirit gear and level it. Surely this needs looking into by the developers? I didn't go for the spirit gear but I feel for those who did. Does it not work in the event?

Futumsh
01-19-2019, 10:43 AM
In all the discussion about the new event and the Ebon weapons, people have forgotten about the players like you who played hard to get Spirit gear and level it. Surely this needs looking into by the developers? I didn't go for the spirit gear but I feel for those who did. Does it not work in the event?

Spirit gear works just fine in the event, just they don't get spirit xp in it currently.

Nocturnus
01-19-2019, 12:34 PM
maybe they could remove the time or extend it to 90 seconds in the waves with bosses and 60 seconds in the waves with only mobs .. it takes much longer to kill the bosses

Susanne
01-19-2019, 03:28 PM
Spirit gear works just fine in the event, just they don't get spirit xp in it currently.

Ah. Please accept my apologies and thanks for taking the time to reply. Nobody usually pays any mind to me. 🙂

Futumsh
01-19-2019, 03:36 PM
Festerfang spirit gear will be able to gain xp in the swamp temple with the next update (which probably means for the real event).

Alfabeast
01-19-2019, 04:53 PM
Festerfang spirit gear will be able to gain xp in the swamp temple with the next update (which probably means for the real event).Nice

xxskeptron
01-19-2019, 05:07 PM
Festerfang spirit gear will be able to gain xp in the swamp temple with the next update (which probably means for the real event).

awesome works