PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Multiple Guild Invites on your Alts? Join, The Order!

WoundedEagle
11-29-2011, 09:58 PM
The Order

Title says it all. I created a guild for all my alternates so they wouldn't get invites. No guild hall yet :P I made so I would stop getting invites, and I invite you to join as well. Feel free to hit me up on WoundedEagle or Cyanceus or Forum message me, and I will hop on an alternate and add you. Everyone will be an Officer, so there is no fight over power, and others can invite them to the guild. Also, this was originally going to be an awesome guild, but I was tired of guild duties.

Thanks,

-we

Cascade
11-29-2011, 10:56 PM
Erm, I think Onarsider already made one of these called the De fault guild. :/

Wretch
11-30-2011, 12:42 AM
So you are the one behind spamming invites to me! Lol jk

Hope all is well with ya wound! Catch ya in game soon!

WoundedEagle
12-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Erm, I think Onarsider already made one of these called the De fault guild. :/Erm, yeah, would rather not be in that....

So you are the one behind spamming invites to me! Lol jk

Hope all is well with ya wound! Catch ya in game soon!
Teeheehahaha :) Same to you buddy. Hope the family and job is doing great. See you soon. :)

Wretch
12-02-2011, 12:22 AM
We are doing great! Job is slow, but that's part of this time of year... Us "grease monkeys" will survive! Catch ya when I see ya!

Onaraasider
12-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Erm, I think Onarsider already made one of these called the De fault guild. :/No wounded is good, I made for star legends