PDA

View Full Version : Swamp challenge overhaul.

grzena1982
01-18-2019, 07:14 PM
I honestly do not understand why would you launch this challenge without all ares accessible to everyone. Please let us get to all levels and kill all the relevant mob regardless of the time taken for each party. Each level completed would reward players with basic points.

The timer can remain in place, but it would only indicate time in which extra points will be rewarded. If mob gets killed within ur specified time a party gets extra points for each second left on the clock.

Please remove the dark screen between each level as this is super annoying to the point where one doesn't want to continue playing. Leave the map unhiden and just spawn new mobs at the start of next timer, its this simple.

Moreover, if you want to create a game thats engaging to new players and at the same time set for them low entry bariers please adjust the stats of your bosses in your high end maps.

At the moment it takes ages to kill many of them. Where is fun in spamming for 10min the same combo? Im fairly OP and semi-rich player who can afford top gear in the game and for me it is just one massive boredom. How this must feel for your target audience, i.e., average joe is beyond me.

Solution: reduce the likelihood of drops and the same time make it easier for new players. Make some silly hardcore level for soulless players who actually enjoy this type of gameplay.

arcanefid
01-18-2019, 07:47 PM
I honestly do not understand why would you launch this challenge without all ares accessible to everyone. Please let us get to all levels and kill all the relevant mob regardless of the time taken for each party. Each level completed would reward players with basic points.

The timer can remain in place, but it would only indicate time in which extra points will be rewarded. If mob gets killed within ur specified time a party gets extra points for each second left on the clock.

Please remove the dark screen between each level as this is super annoying to the point where one doesn't want to continue playing. Leave the map unhiden and just spawn new mobs at the start of next timer, its this simple.

Moreover, if you want to create a game thats engaging to new players and at the same time set for them low entry bariers please adjust the stats of your bosses in your high end maps.

At the moment it takes ages to kill many of them. Where is fun in spamming for 10min the same combo? Im fairly OP and semi-rich player who can afford top gear in the game and for me it is just one massive boredom. How this must feel for your target audience, i.e., average joe is beyond me.

Solution: reduce the likelihood of drops and the same time make it easier for new players. Make some silly hardcore level for soulless players who actually enjoy this type of gameplay.

If they make a superhardcore mode then the rewards should also be superhardcore, but then again people will ask to make it easier and make it available for everyone because they want those superhardcore rewards too, and ultimately it ends up being just another easy map. It's a never ending cycle.

Alwarez
01-18-2019, 09:11 PM
Devs said there won't be any superhardcore rewards as they reserved that for locks. If rewards are as lame as previous events I see no reason for this event to be the most difficult ever.

Zikovsky
01-20-2019, 09:25 PM
This is like an all new challenge for me. Seems like endless tower with no end waves. You will get more value of your energy kit if you have the best gear or team party for the challenge. Energy flow will be the lowest if you compare with other energy kit events. My suggestion is we need more times to kill boss, I hope dev can adjust the time limit of boss wave. When the final version will start by the way?

Gangsster
01-21-2019, 02:31 AM
Maybe increase the time limit but not get rid of it, it’s called a challenge for a reason