PDA

View Full Version : Adjust Infested Swamp

Kaziscate
01-19-2019, 03:03 AM
One thing that I've noticed about infested swamp is that it is a seemingly irrelevant option for farming. Absolutely no one joins, probably because hydra is a far easier option for farming. What makes people prefer hydra over infested swamp is Fly Lord's unavoidable one hit kill. If this was tweaked so that it doesn't one shot players anymore, or just removed, then maybe it would be a desirable option for farming.

slaaayerrr
01-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Fly Lord's unavoidable one hit kill.

it is avoidable, i making it solo in 8mins (with 3,8k dmg on rogue), warriors dont need avoid it at all (it doesnt oneshot them, they getting damage = 90% of their total hp if without %dmg reduce things), mages getting damage=200% of their max hp but with 55%damage reduce by shield they getting damage=90% of their max hp

imo - infested swamp is perfect thing of this "biggest expansion", hydra just need to have more hp

Marosok
01-19-2019, 03:36 PM
it is avoidable, i making it solo in 8mins (with 3,8k dmg on rogue),

How do you release from spider web when solo? Any pet AA? I tried it solo, but spider web is mystery to me.

slaaayerrr
01-19-2019, 04:21 PM
How do you release from spider web when solo? Any pet AA? I tried it solo, but spider web is mystery to me.

thats easier than u think, haha :P

Marosok
01-19-2019, 08:30 PM
thats easier than u think, haha :P

Explain how, please.

Kaziscate
01-20-2019, 04:10 PM
it is avoidable, i making it solo in 8mins (with 3,8k dmg on rogue), warriors dont need avoid it at all (it doesnt oneshot them, they getting damage = 90% of their total hp if without %dmg reduce things), mages getting damage=200% of their max hp but with 55%damage reduce by shield they getting damage=90% of their max hp

The only two options I see for avoiding it is either tanking it or going to the other side of the map in a really small time frame just to barely escape his pretty large range. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any mechanics that I know of to counter this. Even if you can tank it as a mage, the one shot attack happens often enough to catch a mage while their shield is on cooldown. Nekro doesn't help much if you're not a tank since the damage reduction on it isn't enough to tank it.

slaaayerrr
01-20-2019, 10:58 PM
the one shot attack happens often enough to catch a mage while their shield is on cooldown. Nekro doesn't help much if you're not a tank since the damage reduction on it isn't enough to tank it.

glowstick helps when shield is on cooldown