PDA

View Full Version : Whats happened to the lb?

Sky_is_epicgear
01-19-2019, 08:04 AM
Hi i run on the leaderboard for hauntlet. Some of you might know me. Why has most of our times been deleted? We worked a lot of hours to get all those times on there. I heard it will be one record per Team.... If so will there be some incentive for placing first or will everyone get the same banner still.

Sent from my S2 LITE using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
01-19-2019, 12:26 PM
This happened:

+ Dungeon completion time leaderboards now only count the best run per group of players.
No changes in rewards

Gufugufutwo
01-19-2019, 02:20 PM
oof feels bad man lmao, sts is tryna make the ppl who will never get onto lb feel better by letting those ppl think they can be able to make hauntlet lb. in reality, whats gonna happen, is that the same people who dominate hauntlet are gonna make 1 person changes so that their "team" is different, and they will still end up taking all the slots on hauntlet xD

PsychoNuke
01-20-2019, 04:43 AM
oof feels bad man lmao, sts is tryna make the ppl who will never get onto lb feel better by letting those ppl think they can be able to make hauntlet lb. in reality, whats gonna happen, is that the same people who dominate hauntlet are gonna make 1 person changes so that their "team" is different, and they will still end up taking all the slots on hauntlet xD

Unfortunately he is right, and I wonder if devs have a fail safe for it.

Gufugufutwo
01-20-2019, 12:25 PM
Unfortunately he is right, and I wonder if devs have a fail safe for it.

Lol hauntlet is already covered by the same ppl again lol lolol

Sky_is_epicgear
01-20-2019, 02:21 PM
Unfortunately he is right, and I wonder if devs have a fail safe for it.Fail safe? You make it sound as if we are the bad guys here... You might not like it but there's nothing wrong with taking all the spots if we put the effort into doing so. No rules are being broken.

PsychoNuke
01-20-2019, 09:52 PM
Fail safe? You make it sound as if we are the bad guys here... You might not like it but there's nothing wrong with taking all the spots if we put the effort into doing so. No rules are being broken.

Bad guys? lol, that's just your conscience talking to you (good to know you have one).
Your logic = Even though I only need 1 seat to sit I should put in the "effort" to get all the seats in the bus so no one else can sit.
"No rules are broken": That is exactly why I wondered if they have a fail safe against it, because people always know how to exploit the loop holes.

Sky_is_epicgear
01-21-2019, 12:27 AM
Of course we put the effort in. That's why we've held hauntlet for x amount of seasons now. I'm sorry but if you want on there you're going to have to put the effort in just like we did. That's my "logic".
I don't know why you have a problem with it.

Edit: Seats on a bus aren't free either.

Spheresome
01-21-2019, 01:58 AM
Of course we put the effort in. That's why we've held hauntlet for x amount of seasons now. I'm sorry but if you want on there you're going to have to put the effort in just like we did. That's my "logic".

In the Olympics gold medalist should also get silver and bronze medals because technically they were first?

Sky_is_epicgear
01-21-2019, 02:25 AM
In the Olympics gold medalist should also get silver and bronze medals because technically they were first?Lol this is not the Olympics this is a video game. People who are compete in the Olympics have to qualify to show they are the have what it takes to compete. Also a gold medal is worth more than a silver, silver is worth more than bronze; whereas everyone here is getting gold despite how terribly they performed.

PsychoNuke
01-21-2019, 02:38 AM
Of course we put the effort in.
That's why we've held hauntlet for x amount of seasons now. I'm sorry but if you want on there you're going to have to put the effort in just like we did. That's my "logic".
Lol, efforts you say? Its all about the best MS awakes, especially in low level maps and haunt.
If you/your party is so skillful then why are you only capable of achieving best times on Haunt. Your party should be best time on all maps, isn't it?
So you see your logic is flawed. You do it because you can, because you are lucky enough to get two more players with good MS awake gear. There is nothing more to it.

I never said I have a problem with anything. I only stated the facts. As I said before its just your conscience talking; You are reading between the lines and responding to it.
TBH I don't care about haunt, I have timed on other maps, at the end of the day the rewards are same.

You aren't paying for each spot(seat). Effort does not equal Gold. Gold only gets you the gear, in this case gold+luck.
You are not the only one with that ideology - that is exactly why devs made the recent changes, and I am sure there will be more changes soon.

Spheresome
01-21-2019, 02:43 AM
Lol this is not the Olympics this is a video game. People who are compete in the Olympics have to qualify to show they are the have what it takes to compete. Also a gold medal is worth more than a silver, silver is worth more than bronze; whereas everyone here is getting gold despite how terribly they performed.

You are right the Olympics is significantly more important then a video game is. However, I don't agree that a team should be allowed to take multiple spots on a leaderboard, but I also think there should be a way to distinguish ones rank on leaderboard. +1 for leaderbooard one team per slot but each slot is a different reward to show representation of position.

Sky_is_epicgear
01-21-2019, 02:51 AM
@psychonuke im not going to say why we do what we do the way we do it. Yes gear is important but not as important as experience and playing with people with experience. And that's pretty rude to suggest we are only able to do it because luck with awakening. Since we've been doing this before gems where a thing.
Obviously you have a problem with what I'm saying otherwise you wouldn't be ranting about how wrong i am.

Look I'm not going to argue with you anymore about this. I've said what i have to say.

PsychoNuke
01-21-2019, 02:58 AM
Well then have it your way bud... I am not sure which part felt to you as a rant, but I certainly see I just wasted my time.
Anyway, at the end at of the day I can only reason with a person who is capable of understanding it. I just hope the observer(s) take some notes out of it.

Idly
01-21-2019, 03:33 AM
It's understandable why speed runners are upset, however there are only MAX 25 places available and as you already said they will be taken (mostly) by you (switching out one char as you can already see on lbs) so its not like sts are giving them away, people must still be powerful/fast/skilled and find a good party to EARN a spot. In all honesty your post is coming across as selfish/salty.

I do agree that top 1 for each map should receive something extra (banner/plats/crate tokens or something) only once per character per season regardless of how many top spots are held.

alxe
01-21-2019, 05:16 AM
From what i know, u dont get more than 1 reward even if u took every spot on lb. Filling more spots is preety much pointless and the efforts u spend is more done for fun/show off than actually benefiting yourself or others. I would say this change is better for everybody. Say u have a team that wants an lb spot, and u got another team whos equally capable of getting it insted of you 2 battling it out and having to check everyday to see if they beat u or not you BOTH get the reward and u use your energy for something else.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Sky_is_epicgear
01-21-2019, 05:27 AM
Sorry if i sound salty and maybe I'm a little selfish.
The lb banners have value to me. Not in gold but in rarity. When you have everyone running around in them they start to get stale.

Idly
01-21-2019, 05:40 AM
Sorry if i sound salty and maybe I'm a little selfish.
The lb banners have value to me. Not in gold but in rarity. When you have everyone running around in them they start to get stale.

That is completely reasonable and not in any way selfish (I'd call it competitiveness and pride). However rubbishing the decision made is probably not the best way to remedy your situation.

A top spot reward (maybe a nice title or a badge for that season) would be the best way for sts to keep all party's happy here imo. Same as in events.

Incentive, balance and equity need to be considered when making changes to reward systems, at least from a players perspective.

Ride AL
01-21-2019, 06:33 AM
In my opinion, if u want to get the banner just work hard on that, simple. Anyway its not just the hauntlet lol arena and other maps also taken by the same people. Thread closed xD

Sky_is_epicgear
01-21-2019, 06:45 AM
Thread closed xD

Lol sure xD
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190121/fe52a2a64e79819863159246ce258881.jpg

shadowronn
01-21-2019, 07:47 AM
Honestly, for the effort the lb runners have put in, they deserve the spots they have, If someone wants to be on LB real bad then accept the challenge and try to dethrone them.
in PvP, you don't stop killing a player just because you have killed him/her once already.
I don't understand why Sts feels it is their duty to hand prizes to people just because such people feel they can't make it to LB.

Don't quote me, I know what I said is controversial.

PostNoob
01-21-2019, 08:55 AM
In general: you should only have 1 time which would be your best time, and if you cant beat that, then thats your time. Personal best. Its not a personal leaderboard no matter if u have faster times than others or not.

It should have been 1 single time per team since the beginning, and since it wasnt, now people want the whole thing. Thats not the way it should have ever worked. There really isnt even a reason to continue to discuss it because the deal is done and sts did it the right way. Its not going to change.

Although! I would agree to add some small change for the #1 timed run to encourage some race for 1st. Even if its just a color swap or something.

I dont run for timed spots because its not my cup of tea, just my 2 cents worth.

Shubham
01-21-2019, 09:37 AM
In the Olympics gold medalist should also get silver and bronze medals because technically they were first?

Lol lb is available for every one it was .just like Olympic u need to beat the best to get the spot .either bronze or gold or silver .lb runners never stopped anyone to run .just because they mastered it PPL cry ..well it's the lastest trend of al if I can't get anything cry n spoil the efforts of others

nmircheva
01-21-2019, 10:36 AM
Glad to see this post, can any dev ban those players for using lvl 15 glitch in hauntlet for lb, so us fair nubs can run
I will be searching for the glitch and sending report ASAP
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_is_epicgear
01-21-2019, 10:58 AM
Glad to see this post, can any dev ban those players for using lvl 15 glitch in hauntlet for lb, so us fair nubs can run
I will be searching for the glitch and sending report ASAP
:)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI don't use this word often. But you are an idiot. The leaderboard is not exclusive to current endgame level and never has been.

Agnes
01-21-2019, 11:09 AM
Actually the haunt lb is exclusive for the same l15 ppl years ago ;) its awesome tho, just buy the gear once then go offline for months and coming back to wipe the lb before season ends :D

nmircheva
01-21-2019, 11:19 AM
Using a glitch in game to get lb rewards deserves ban in my ‘idiot’ opinion.
All I know is that those hauntlet records we all see for years, yes, are made with a glitch only possible at level 15.
Anyone who wants to join search for this glitch and report is welcome to help
main ign Fox , my level 15 for search Xylecia

Spheresome
01-21-2019, 11:35 AM
Using a glitch in game to get lb rewards deserves ban in my ‘idiot’ opinion.
All I know is that those hauntlet records we all see for years, yes, are made with a glitch only possible at level 15.
Anyone who wants to join search for this glitch and report is welcome to help
main ign Fox , my level 15 for search Xylecia

Its not a glitch. its just easier to kill the mobs. if you tried on your level 15 character you would realize you can one shot mobs there with good enough stats where even geared lvl 71 players take 2 shots to kill. That 1 vs 2 shots is a big difference

nmircheva
01-21-2019, 12:07 PM
Its not a glitch. its just easier to kill the mobs. if you tried on your level 15 character you would realize you can one shot mobs there with good enough stats where even geared lvl 71 players take 2 shots to kill. That 1 vs 2 shots is a big difference

I wonder why I’m not being called idiot again..
my level 15 rogue has nox, awakes, jewels, pets and para bow.
I finish solo for 1min coz I haven’t found the glitch you using yet, or you have better awakes since before there’s been awakes [emoji85] coz your names rly been there for years.
All those years no one at no other level managed to beat u...
Many players can afford this gear and check what you claiming here
There is a glitch and I hope if not me someone will find and report it now
ty for post again

PsychoNuke
01-21-2019, 12:14 PM
I like the initiative devs took with Swamp Temple LB.
Simply turn haunt and arena LB from group to solo next season and issue resolved.

Paddothee
01-21-2019, 12:30 PM
I finish solo for 1min coz I haven’t found the glitch you using yet, or you have better awakes since before there’s been awakes [emoji85] coz your names rly been there for years.
ty for post again

Just practice more. Im faster on my endgame then you are now with garbage gear...

Spheresome
01-21-2019, 12:53 PM
ty for post again

I dont know what you are doing but im not even using a nox set and im faster

Sky_is_epicgear
01-21-2019, 01:21 PM
ty for post again

I don't understand how just because you can't understand how someone did something the first thing you do is call them out for glitching... It's pretty uncool.

Either way i wish you luck. If anything i appreciate you giving us a run for our money ;)

nmircheva
01-21-2019, 01:54 PM
I dont know what you are doing but im not even using a nox set and im faster

Lol coz u use a glitch , Ik you don’t have gear , but thanks for confirm

nmircheva
01-21-2019, 02:38 PM
I don't understand how just because you can't understand how someone did something the first thing you do is call them out for glitching... It's pretty uncool.

Either way i wish you luck. If anything i appreciate you giving us a run for our money ;)

Basically what u say is that me and all other players are better geared but you get better score coz your super skilled and mobs scale perfect for you at lvl 15 only .. or it’s coz you found a glitch years ago and didn’t report but using it for lb rewards.
Maybe devs can help us searching for this glitch

Sky_is_epicgear
01-21-2019, 02:53 PM
Basically what u say is that me and all other players are better geared but you get better score coz your super skilled and mobs scale perfect for you at lvl 15 only .. or it’s coz you found a glitch years ago and didn’t report but using it for lb rewards.
Maybe devs can help us searching for this glitch

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhatever floats your boat.

greekAL
01-21-2019, 06:16 PM
there is a glitch to all lb that glitch called awakens if u own op speed u can win :P simpe as that imo isnt about anything else. u can practise for months years if u dont afford an op speed doesnt matter anymore. lb after awakens is about speed>practise last seasons and we all know that. so just all keep buying op speed items or try reroll them and problem solved -_- i guess the only way for all ppl to have equal chances is to make pure runs without awakens and enchanted with awakens so all can try for it.

Ride AL
01-21-2019, 07:21 PM
there is a glitch to all lb that glitch called awakens if u own op speed u can win :P simpe as that imo isnt about anything else. u can practise for months years if u dont afford an op speed doesnt matter anymore. lb after awakens is about speed>practise last seasons and we all know that. so just all keep buying op speed items or try reroll them and problem solved -_- i guess the only way for all ppl to have equal chances is to make pure runs without awakens and enchanted with awakens so all can try for it.
I think ur butt is glitching too xD

Gufugufutwo
01-21-2019, 10:34 PM
lol yall cry about unfair, but look at the lb, its taken by all the same ppl again xD no biggie for them

Thewolfbull
01-21-2019, 11:05 PM
lol yall cry about unfair, but look at the lb, its taken by all the same ppl again xD no biggie for them

I don't see the problem with people taking all the spots if it was just one spot on leaderboard it would be same people too, same as other maps that only have 1 winning team per map.

just keep upgrading gear and getting better and you can be the one to be on leaderboards too.

Kenny McCormick
01-22-2019, 03:02 AM
In general: you should only have 1 time which would be your best time, and if you cant beat that, then thats your time. Personal best. Its not a personal leaderboard no matter if u have faster times than others or not.

It should have been 1 single time per team since the beginning, and since it wasnt, now people want the whole thing. Thats not the way it should have ever worked. There really isnt even a reason to continue to discuss it because the deal is done and sts did it the right way. Its not going to change.

Although! I would agree to add some small change for the #1 timed run to encourage some race for 1st. Even if its just a color swap or something.

Simply turn haunt and arena LB from group to solo next season and issue resolved.

These 2 are on mark. The LB in this game is poorly designed they should be more focused on "personal best" and different for each class.