PDA

View Full Version : Translation by volunteers

Iluminista
01-19-2019, 02:56 PM
Well, I come here today to communicate my idea for improvement in this game. I'm Brazilian, I've been following Arcane Legends since August 2014. As some of you may know, AL, like other Spacetimes Studios games, has a pretty large Brazilian community and I know the language in which the game is available (though it is currently only available in English), but many players do not have and this greatly diminishes the scope of your game, as well as diminish the investment that could be applied by Brazilians or people from other countries. I would like to propose a work in community, both me and other players could make themselves available to translate the game for free, just to improve the experience of other players, while helping the game to gain more space in the scenario of MMO mobile and also by the computer. I would like attention from the developers, I know it would be a time consuming process and it would take time, but I'm sure we have players willing to contribute for free, as I do, for the improvement of the game, the only thing I ask is the opportunity to help, just it. Thank you! :)