PDA

View Full Version : Heal bug when playing deep marsh

Luciano Lobo
01-20-2019, 05:01 AM
Ive noticed that after killing the shaman and starting with portal bosess, all heal skills are useless on all clasess you just only able to use pots. This didnt happend before the last update. I play with warrior and after opening one portal (could be any) my HoR just heals only for one tick.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Jairus980
01-20-2019, 01:26 PM
The deepmarsh is not bug, it's the winter boss.

For temporary solution, do winter boss last.

Futumsh
01-22-2019, 03:51 PM
Anyone have any more info on this? I can't reproduce it.

PatD
01-22-2019, 03:56 PM
@Lucky lobo

Was that happening when you where fighting the green boss?
if so its normal, that boss have a skill to cancel all our skill for couple of seconds

Luciano Lobo
01-22-2019, 09:02 PM
@Lucky lobo

Was that happening when you where fighting the green boss?
if so its normal, that boss have a skill to cancel all our skill for couple of secondsNo, the swamp boss was leaved for the last always. I'm talking about the other portal bosess. For example, sometimes Ive started with Syrlax and after the boss appeared I wasnt be able to heal my party or myself using my HoR skill. The mages couldnt heal neither of us too we only could use pots. Also the auto pot option was disabled and you have to do it manually. The same happend if I started with Boogie or Ursoth so is not Syrlax's debuff what was causing the issue. I did many runs when the portal was opened and it was always the same. This does not happens with the first shaman boss only with portal bosess.

~LUCKYLOBO~

Jairus980
01-22-2019, 09:17 PM
@Futumsh

Only skyrilaxx boss stops the party from healing. The moment he start flying, war & mage heal doesn't work. All kinds of healing over time will not work. So we rely on health potions.

Was not able to get info on rogue since most rogue I run with doesn't use heal skill

gardjovan
01-25-2019, 05:56 PM
im rogue and the heals didnt work for me either, only potions

slaaayerrr
01-25-2019, 06:17 PM
sometimes in infested swamp potions dont work (i cant explain how it happens, from some moment my potions and heal from pierser stop working, then working again, noticed that bug only at last week)

Agnes
01-27-2019, 01:59 PM
Noticed this also at marsh and infested. At infest it happened when we got hit by the boss skill, war confirmed it too..