View Full Version : PL Chrome SUGGESTIONS

Beanmachine
11-29-2011, 11:57 PM
Hello,

Here are some suggestions I have for the PL version on Google Chrome. I know it's only a BETA but here are my suggestions.

1. An action button. This button, when pressed next to a green cog will interact with it. Clicking can be quite tedious on Chrome.
2. Now that we have short-cuts to avatar and inventory (c & i), we also give social and quests shortcuts too since half the keyboard is unused.
3. When using the "c" and "i" short-cut to our avatar/inventory, we should be able to close that by pressing it again. So if I want to see my character I press C and then close the page with C so I can continue my dungeon without trying to find the arrow button to escape.
4. I feel that for PC/Mac gamers, we should be able to customize our controls and shortcuts. Maybe created an extra page in options tab for Chrome version only where we can customize our preferences.

Thank you!

Beanie.

Beanmachine
11-30-2011, 03:25 PM
No thoughts about this?....Okay...

Ellyidol
11-30-2011, 03:29 PM
1. Agree, like a "Use" or "Activate" button in most games. Usually defaults on "E".

2. Agree.

3. Would make sense, I don't mind using the ESC key though.

4. Sam's mentioned something about hotkeys and action binds in another post, might be in the PL chrome sticky announcement :)

Beanmachine
11-30-2011, 08:09 PM
1. Agree, like a "Use" or "Activate" button in most games. Usually defaults on "E".

2. Agree.

3. Would make sense, I don't mind using the ESC key though.

4. Sam's mentioned something about hotkeys and action binds in another post, might be in the PL chrome sticky announcement :)

Finally somebody agrees with this! (Well most points)
And I wouldn't mind ESC key either, just something that's quick and efficient.

NECROREAPER
12-01-2011, 02:15 AM
And a "T" for chat or 'talk,' since i find I keep tapping it every time I wanna chat (damn mine craft...)

EDIT*
And a "G" for guild chat, and "O" respectively

Skeletonlord
12-01-2011, 02:37 AM
And a "T" for chat or 'talk,' since i find I keep tapping it every time I wanna chat (damn mine craft...)

EDIT*
And a "G" for guild chat, and "O" respectively

These are good ideas. I like the t for talk.

Otukura
12-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Can't you just do enter for talk? Thinking about making a guide to remap all your shortcuts.