PDA

View Full Version : Terror blade Vs Spirit blade level 50 Vs Ebon Blade

Captainrock
01-20-2019, 02:01 PM
Which one of these is a better choice and why?
I want to hear your opinion on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
01-20-2019, 02:10 PM
telling as pve rogue and pve mage: if warrior dont have tb+venom - i'll prefer to invite other classes to maps like maus/deepmarsh/esg, and im sure all those ebon procs will not be op after all nerfs/fixes

Fake_Stats
01-20-2019, 02:18 PM
Ye in my opinion warriors without TB are useless

Послато са SM-A600G уз помоћ Тапатока

Crankomaniac
01-20-2019, 02:19 PM
I love the ebon blade cuz the proc appears Often after the buff. It is also an amazing mob killer

Marosok
01-20-2019, 05:06 PM
Ye in my opinion warriors without TB are useless

Ïîñëàòî ñà SM-A600G óç ïîìîž Òàïàòîêà

To @Fake_Stats
Warrior class is useless at all for end game, no need to save anyone, because maps are not hard (not talking about old maps, because they are easy for each class). Rogue class on the other side is most favourable class. Many game (even AAA like Battlefield) have some problems with balancing classes. It is not big deal, there is always 1 class, which is most suitable for everything. Let rogues shine.

To @Captainrock
TB is best warrior´s weapon for PvE. I am user of Ebon Sword, it is also good weapon, it has some benefits like bonus alpha dmg to character, often proc which dmg mobs. Spirit Sword might be good too, but Terror blade is way to go, if you want be useful for team. Terror make things easier and save time.

alxe
01-21-2019, 05:22 AM
i think TB is the best of these 3. Becuase it changes the way you play the game. insted of just going in pulling some mobs and tanking you could go and do big pulls using tb and then have your party nuke it down with aoe. And on charge attack it has a high chance to proc unlike spirit blade, i didnt try the ebon blade yet but i assume its just a weapon with a postive proc

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
01-21-2019, 09:37 AM
What kind of stupid logic is that so if a war hasn't got TB he's useless and you change maps ? Bit sad really learn to all play together regardless of gear just because you want fast runs all time that don't happen you have to make do with what ever you have.

slaaayerrr
01-21-2019, 11:20 AM
just because you want fast runs

faster runs = more gold $$$ or what should pve to give us (if not gold)? i dont see stupid logic here; have u seen prices for ebon daggs? :D

Obooo
01-22-2019, 01:08 PM
After played all 3 classes, i almost gave up warrior.....until i started to use dreamscape, or TB, with vortex proc. Tell u the truth, That is the only reason i m still playing warrior. Although we should not say warrior without TB is useless, but TB is really important.
Other than warrior with TB, i still love to use Rog to farm elite maps and hydra bcs it is the fastest. Also, mage in m5/6, even solo, is efficent, great fun, and powerful with control and DOT.
On many occasions, play style is more important than gear stats. And, proc determines play styles a lot.

Crankomaniac
01-22-2019, 02:31 PM
All in all they need to buff ebon sword again :-p

Cmej565
01-22-2019, 02:46 PM
If sword proc would hit multiple targets caught in AOE, would be fine with current dmg and proc rate. With only one mob being affected, proc rate is currently too inconsistent with long charge time for attack. Sometime procs multiple times in succession, other times you can go 4 charged attacks without proc while around multiple mobs.

Crankomaniac
01-22-2019, 03:23 PM
Agree but like in my latest thread cinco replied that it isn’t supposed to hit multiple mobs.

Dadansn
01-23-2019, 03:09 AM
Spirit Lvl 50 is probably the best for PvE Warrior, but if you want to proc you will have to charge your weapon multiple times because, unlike TB, it has low proc chance in regular attacks and isnt guarranted to proc on charge.

Thewolfbull
01-23-2019, 04:16 AM
Ebon sword for PvP i think.. arc aegis is alot better but it will most likely be nerfed soon.

tkye
01-23-2019, 05:18 PM
terror still the best for pve