PDA

View Full Version : A petition to get Rwj banned

Smocked
01-20-2019, 02:52 PM
Hello, I think a lot of people can understand all just from the title. As most of us know, this player " Rwj " used to and STILL making people remove their items from auction. All because he is "giving good deals" and when people remove their items,he goes offline. I think that's not a normal thing, people just lose a lot of gold...a lot of hard work spent in game to pay fees. I think a thread like mine about same player was already created ..but now many more have fallen as victims in front of him. I also lost my Flurry Vest and Sentinel Hat ...and yeah..my mistake (I can't do anything about it..teoretically it was a scam but practically not). Lost about 25m cause of him, but I don't want other people to sneak into his trap. So atleast if we can't do anything new, just stay away of this guy and don't trust him with anything! If you were a victim of him / or know anyone who was, would help if you leave a comment below !
Also, this guy wants to trade his flurry for in-game name and also asked me if I'm interested in a name and if I want to buy. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190120/c97e2b3c5b1a54a2c47ac37e02fb58a3.jpg

Intelligents
01-20-2019, 03:37 PM
Hello, I think a lot of people can understand all just from the title. As most of us know, this player " Rwj " used to and STILL making people remove their items from auction. All because he is "giving good deals" and when people remove their items,he goes offline. I think that's not a normal thing, people just lose a lot of gold...a lot of hard work spent in game to pay fees. I think a thread like mine about same player was already created ..but now many more have fallen as victims in front of him. I also lost my Flurry Vest and Sentinel Hat ...and yeah..my mistake (I can't do anything about it..teoretically it was a scam but practically not). Lost about 25m cause of him, but I don't want other people to sneak into his trap. So atleast if we can't do anything new, just stay away of this guy and don't trust him with anything! If you were a victim of him / or know anyone who was, would help if you leave a comment below !
Also, this guy wants to trade his flurry for in-game name and also asked me if I'm interested in a name and if I want to buy. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190120/c97e2b3c5b1a54a2c47ac37e02fb58a3.jpg+1 same for me i removed ebon sword in auc and directly ignored

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Painting
01-20-2019, 03:38 PM
Also, this guy wants to trade his flurry for in-game name and also asked me if I'm interested in a name and if I want to buy. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190120/c97e2b3c5b1a54a2c47ac37e02fb58a3.jpgToxic kid, needs a ban

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Kakashis
01-20-2019, 04:27 PM
What a jerk!

Dumatized
01-20-2019, 06:09 PM
Lmao this guy is a total jerk

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-20-2019, 08:02 PM
I agree because its the same a scamming in a way because you are losing gold from listing in auc and he is literally selling/buying in game names.

littlegirlsrule
01-20-2019, 08:11 PM
[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grzena1982
01-20-2019, 11:00 PM
Free bump. If he makes an offer to buy an item listed in auction and does not finalise it, then he scams people out of their gold. Devs need ty o give him a warning as this is clearly not desirable behaviour in the game and seems repetitive.

m.rahmanarif
01-20-2019, 11:09 PM
Rip nuub

Sent from my Redmi Note 5A Prime using Tapatalk

Idly
01-20-2019, 11:19 PM
Tried to sell me a "blue founders" helm which was a yellow founder. Fortunately I know the different types, not really a scam but very dishonest.

mod
01-20-2019, 11:53 PM
I saw him in the flurry vest and sentinel cap today, can confirm, he's overall just toxic scum

Chronox
01-21-2019, 01:33 AM
Also he joined castle and we asked him why he scammed and he started tting us about our moms lmao, devs ban this idiot rwj aka janebella, *drops mic*

VenomSet
01-21-2019, 03:05 AM
I wonder what goal these people have?
Playing the game so you are the most hated person ever?
The good thing in games is you can be whoever you want, a hero, a super chilled person, to make a lot of friends.

Some people obviously prefer that nobody likes them

Edit: Also I can confirm he tried same on me, but he was not successful

Intelligents
01-21-2019, 06:20 AM
He using other ign for troll ppl https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190121/88dbb00df6320fb4fb511d3234a35166.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Painting
01-21-2019, 07:13 AM
Laset is also one of his alts, tries trash talking me and flexing his orange founder. Such a toxic individual

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-21-2019, 10:07 AM
Want to make him mad just make a character with a long name and msg him or find him with it. He will curse you out over it, but its funny to see such reaction from it.

Disproof
01-21-2019, 10:27 AM
that guy rwj very big lierXD

TheClaaaaaaaw
01-21-2019, 01:36 PM
I made it a general rule to myself a long time ago to never remove an item from auction before it expires and I advise everyone to do the same. Too many dishonest people these days.

THE GOLDEN KING
01-23-2019, 12:52 PM
Yeah this guy is a pretty low player for doing things like this, a temporary ban will do 7 day is enough I would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abe
01-23-2019, 01:05 PM
Agreed as a season one player I believe this needs to be looked into and if proven guilty further action should be applied I have been scammed before and as a community the person was banned and didn't have the time to enjoy the gold he stole I feel this should happen to the person who stole your gold