PDA

View Full Version : What Do We Need To Focus On?

Hoplons
01-20-2019, 03:36 PM
Im just gonna get straight to the point with this one. Our community is dying. It is the same 50-75 Players online everytime I log on. Pvp is dead, Pve is dead. Im not offering up any kind of solution, just the problems. More events and Caps will not fix this. We need to bring in new players, and keep. them. here. So what do you guys think would be some solutions to this?

littlegirlsrule
01-20-2019, 04:58 PM
They need to make a change in their TOS, Either change it up a bit or stop taking it extremely Serious, the vast majority of players are Banned to this day for something petty,
For toxic chat or unfair reasons , too many different scenarios with all unique reasons explained & still ignored . Sts is just digging a deeper hole for them selfs .

Solution is MORE players PERIOD.
what will STS be if they keep banning their whole community. a bit toxic or not the permanent bans should be Taken out or AT LEAST enforced only for those caught with malicious Softwares,cheats , etc. leave those toxic players to an “extended ban” of STS current max days/weeks ban, No, Not Perma. That player WILL make wiser decisions. A 90 day ban?? I doubt a player will want to get ban again. Point is sts gets to keep their “Community” & not “permanently” lose them. This makes sense.

I could add a lot more discussion here but i feel as it would be pointless. Speaking for AL as well Smh [emoji1600]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MATTHIEU
01-20-2019, 07:35 PM
let space time studios make a 3d game...

Sent from around the world [emoji289]
https://i.postimg.cc/hvcLCq4j/mini-Gif-20190119113531.gif

Xyzther
01-20-2019, 09:50 PM
let space time studios make a 3d game...

https://i.postimg.cc/hvcLCq4j/mini-Gif-20190119113531.gif

Right? The inferior 2d PL is becoming so outdated

Snacking
01-21-2019, 04:14 AM
Bruh that’s what I’ve been saying. They throw around the perma-bans way too carelessly. Another way to revive the game is to balance pvp and make less levels. All the new level caps ruined the game. There’s too many levels.

Waug
01-21-2019, 05:48 AM
Nice creativity matthew

littlegirlsrule
01-21-2019, 12:39 PM
Bruh that’s what I’ve been saying. They throw around the perma-bans way too carelessly. Another way to revive the game is to balance pvp and make less levels. All the new level caps ruined the game. There’s too many levels.

Sad but true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MATTHIEU
01-21-2019, 01:10 PM
[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

https://i.postimg.cc/sx0LBgYx/mini-Gif-20190121151435.gif

Snacking
01-21-2019, 01:50 PM
You can’t keep all the pvp levels balanced, while only working to balance level cap when there is 105 and soon to be 110 levels.

Idevour
01-21-2019, 04:18 PM

How does one make "less levels" you want them to delete levels or something? Not everyone in this game twinks and not everyone even does pvp. New level caps are needed, or do you not know this game died when they said they would not be doing anymore level caps. I would bet 90% of the player base left the game at 76/77

Snacking
01-21-2019, 06:45 PM
How does one make "less levels" you want them to delete levels or something? Not everyone in this game twinks and not everyone even does pvp. New level caps are needed, or do you not know this game died when they said they would not be doing anymore level caps. I would bet 90% of the player base left the game at 76/77

I didn’t mean remove levels because that’s literally impossible. I’m just saying the main focus is on balancing endgame and in result, twink is suffering. Also yes I know not everyone twinks, but you know more people twink than play endgame right? XD
There shld be a healthy balance.

burntoutdex
01-21-2019, 07:56 PM
I didn’t mean remove levels because that’s literally impossible. I’m just saying the main focus is on balancing endgame and in result, twink is suffering. Also yes I know not everyone twinks, but you know more people twink than play endgame right? XD
There shld be a healthy balance.

The best solution that works as a blanket fix for everyone is to remove amulets and enchantments from PvP whilst making OvG rings either L76+ or PvE only up until that level.

That way amulets will still hold their value because of their use in PvE, and the price of OvG won't drop drastically because it is still the best ring you can get up to level 85.

Snacking
01-21-2019, 10:52 PM
The best solution that works as a blanket fix for everyone is to remove amulets and enchantments from PvP whilst making OvG rings either L76+ or PvE only up until that level.

That way amulets will still hold their value because of their use in PvE, and the price of OvG won't drop drastically because it is still the best ring you can get up to level 85.

Perfect idea,, then again classes like bird are at a disadvantage without ammy/enchants/Halloween bling. That’s why I still stand by my idea of class specific rings to buff each characters weakness and completely balance out the level without affecting endgame.