PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a leveler/booster!

iAmbigeous
07-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Hey guys Hacked here,
Im level 35 right now and Im looking for a booster/leveler to help me get to 40+. Please put your prices per level or for 35-40 and I'll get back to ya.

Addihul
07-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Dude seriously? Nothin but love for ya Hacked, but this is silly. Take some advice. I got 35-45 last night on my bear just hopping around AO2 Level 3 missions. Friend the leader and if the ping is good and the party is solid, just run the mission with them over and over while popping exp pots at the start. Few hours will at least yield you level 40. No ned to pay anyone a dime. You're 35 bowbear, you'll be welcome in any high level XP party.

Bletch1971
07-14-2010, 08:25 AM
I agree with addihul, you do not need to pay anyone to level.

One of my characters is on most nights, helping level other characters. I play ao2 level 3 and with xp pots, you can level up every 15-30 minutes, depending on the size and strength of the other team members.

My character names are bletch, araphon and elliuth, come and seek me out and I will help you level, NO CHARGE!

Jstizar
07-14-2010, 08:33 AM
I agree with addihul, you do not need to pay anyone to level.

One of my characters is on most nights, helping level other characters. I play ao2 level 3 and with xp pots, you can level up every 15-30 minutes, depending on the size and strength of the other team members.

My character names are bletch, araphon and elliuth, come and seek me out and I will help you level, NO CHARGE!

One person can clear AO2 level 3 in less than five minutes (not including the lessers) so a whole team, no matter how strong as long as everyone is around level 43 should have no problem doing it in that time. It is very nice of you to offer the leveling service though. :)

iAmbigeous
07-14-2010, 09:08 AM
I actually don't have AO2 so yeah, any tips on where to level for skeller crunch or AO1?

FluffNStuff
07-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Hey guys Hacked here,
Im level 35 right now and Im looking for a booster/leveler to help me get to 40+. Please put your prices per level or for 35-40 and I'll get back to ya.

Once you get to 40 and if you are a solid player (know to attack the mages, gang up instead of trying to solo, swarm bosses), forget the level runs on 3. Instead, join some non rushing farming runs on 2 or 4. That's how I leveled my two seconds. Good farmers move fast, fight like pro's and get the pinks. Why waste your time power leveling when you are just gonna farm at 45?

iAmbigeous
07-15-2010, 01:44 AM
okay Im getting an iTunes card tonight to buy AO2. Is it easy to get pink drops?

Addihul
07-15-2010, 09:21 AM
If you don't want to buy Ao2, then Skeller is the xp campaign hands down. Highest pink drop rate comes from levels 5 and 6 but don't waste your time there till you're 45 because the mobs have a ton of hp and take forever to kill. Ao2 levels 2 and 3 take about 3 minutes to clear. 5 and 6 are near 20-30 mins.

There's a thread here somewhere detailing what each boss drops from each level

iAmbigeous
07-16-2010, 03:20 AM
okay thx.
GUYS JUST MADE AN ENCHANTRESS ITS LEVEL 3 ATM, LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE ME THROUGH AO2-3! HOPEFULLY YOU'LL DO IT FOR FREE OR YOU CAN CHARGE PER 30 MINZ!