PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on this fix to low level pvp?

Snacking
01-21-2019, 01:24 AM
Literally the twink levels lvl10-27 are more active than all endgame levels combined and, well, they always have been as well. I get that endgame is where the money is, but man, I think a healthy balance would be nice?

The current state of low level pvp, such as lvl10-27 is a disaster, but I believe I have a fix. This would not take much effort at all and would leave high level pvp un-affected entirely. I believe you should make rings of valiant glory level 50+ as well as making class specific rings for low levels.
Rovg completely ruined low level pvp, which is why I believe they should be exclusively for higher level pvp where the stats are less significant.
Also
Class specific rings would completely balance the levels 10-27 if rovg is removed/made a higher level. This would solve all twink pvp problems players have complained about since around 2014, so I think it’d atleast be worth a shot. Class specific rings would buff each characters weakness in the low level, but not give significant of enough stats to matter in high level, leaving endgame un-affected. I haven’t saw a bird at 20-27 since the forgotten nerf, and rhinos have basically gone extinct since the addition of the rings of glory.

Archer ring- lvl10- 20 dmg, 10 armor, 2% dodge
Enchantress ring- lvl10- 5% hit, 5 m/s, 15 armor
Warrior ring- lvl10- 5% hit, 15 armor, 2% dodge
Rhino ring- lvl10- 20 dmg, 5% hit, 2 m/s
Fox ring- lvl10- 15 armor, 10 dmg, 2% crit

These class specific rings are only viable if you remove rings of valiant glory from low level pvp.

xzLegendszx
01-21-2019, 12:37 PM
I agree those level 30 with there amulets destroy level 20-27 so hard... No point on playing Pvp anymore.

Gesendet von meinem LDN-L21 mit Tapatalk

Snacking
01-21-2019, 01:47 PM
I agree those level 30 with there amulets destroy level 20-27 so hard... No point on playing Pvp anymore.

Gesendet von meinem LDN-L21 mit Tapatalk

That wasn’t really my point, I was just offering a simple fix to lvl10-27 pvp that would take very little time compared to most projects. I don’t understand why this couldn’t be implemented.
I’m open to argument, any reasons why it would be a bad idea?

Snacking
01-23-2019, 05:59 PM
So, I just made a lvl27 bird to see just how underpowered it is compared to other classes. It’s one hit to beck/stomp, loses 99% of fights to half geared or bad mages while being fully geared with a pink forgotten bow. It stands no chance against foxes, and is quite possibly the worst pvp class imaginable. You ever have lvl50-71s merge down into your lvl20-30 twink games and just completely mess you up while there’s nothing you can do about it? That’s literally how it feels to be a bird in lvl27 pvp.