PDA

View Full Version : Deep Marsh Time Remaining Broadcast

Ride AL
01-21-2019, 06:52 AM
Hey sts, can u guys please add the time remaining broadcast for deep marsh, its sad to get kicked from deep marsh when its closing xD thanks.

Allset
01-21-2019, 10:45 AM
Hey sts, can u guys please add the time remaining broadcast for deep marsh, its sad to get kicked from deep marsh when its closing xD thanks.

Should be mandatory

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agnes
01-21-2019, 12:20 PM
We asked for this many times, lets hope our dreams come true :)

greekAL
01-21-2019, 06:49 PM

i will try next time u will face that to kick u from guild also. but i want a broadcast msge :( Ride kicked again :P

Ride AL
01-21-2019, 07:17 PM
i will try next time u will face that to kick u from guild also. but i want a broadcast msge :( Ride kicked again :P

————————________———————

Gufugufutwo
01-21-2019, 10:26 PM
+1 weve been asking for so long
also, can we finish the map that we are currently running, so we dont just get kicked out in the middle of a boss fight -.-

Aragium
01-22-2019, 04:08 AM
Why is kick mandatory? Its very annoying with or without an end message. Let people finish the map. It takes some time and effort to finish.

It should be possible to finish if map is like 10% done and full team.

Idly
01-22-2019, 05:50 AM
I think they kick because some players reserve maps with alts and can continue running 10+ times after event ends. If that's why (can't say I'm 100% but only reason I can think of) it could be easily fixed by making it so you can't join a map after marsh closes but can continue the one your in.

Alternatively open marsh as a permenant map (please sts for the love of god)

Azedz
01-23-2019, 04:00 AM
I think they kick because some players reserve maps with alts and can continue running 10+ times after event ends. If that's why (can't say I'm 100% but only reason I can think of) it could be easily fixed by making it so you can't join a map after marsh closes but can continue the one your in.

Alternatively open marsh as a permenant map (please sts for the love of god)Marsh drops a lot of gold, there is already a lot of gold in game, if this happened the market will get screwed up even harder

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Uiss
01-23-2019, 01:52 PM
Very good, I hope this can really happen. :))

Futumsh
01-23-2019, 02:18 PM
Time remaining announcements for deep marsh are in the next update.

Ride AL
01-23-2019, 06:31 PM

Thank you so much Futumsh!

Ebereasider
01-23-2019, 08:02 PM

Thanks, but timers in world map for Deep Marsh, Cryostar and Northal would be more appreciated.