PDA

View Full Version : Make Full Metal Jackpot an OFFLINE Game.

Escanor
01-21-2019, 10:49 AM
I am sure that many players liked Full Metal Jackpot Format. I just wanted to say that instead of just shutting down the game, you guys could take profit of the actual Full Metal Jackpot Game format and turn it into a Offline Game. Just bots, many bots.(Put beasts too, not just humans)

Ya'll even could add an history mode as well so we could play OFFLINE Battle Royale and OFFLINE History mode.

It would be a paid app (One-Purchase), without ads or micro-payments, all takes skill and effort. What do you think?

Goodvibes
01-21-2019, 11:00 AM
[emoji1474][emoji1474]

richienongbri
01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
Maybe add a local multiplayer with WiFi too, so we can play with friends?

Sent from A can of soup

MATTHIEU
01-21-2019, 01:20 PM
I am sure that many players liked Full Metal Jackpot Format. I just wanted to say that instead of just shutting down the game, you guys could take profit of the actual Full Metal Jackpot Game format and turn it into a Offline Game. Just bots, many bots.(Put beasts too, not just humans)

Ya'll even could add an history mode as well so we could play OFFLINE Battle Royale and OFFLINE History mode.

It would be a paid app (One-Purchase), without ads or micro-payments, all takes skill and effort. What do you think?yes please...

Sent from around the world [emoji289]
https://i.postimg.cc/HntnwFSf/mini-Gif-20190121145321.gif