PDA

View Full Version : I just got IOS 5 for my iPad and now Star Legends has a problem. Please help

Techquake
11-30-2011, 05:52 AM
Hey guys! I just got IOS 5 for my iPad 2 and now Star Legends has a problem. Here are some problems:

. First of all, when I talk sometimes my virtual keyboard keeps getting stuck on the screen

. Furthermore, when I pressed the home key and restarted SL , I pressed the talk space and it didn't even show a keyboard!

. Last of all, one time when I was on the login screen, it didn't even let me log in!

These reasons lead to me deleting then reinstalling SL. Doing this is very annoying and in addition it wastes my time. Spacetime studios, do you think SL needs to upgrade to IOS 5? If not just please do something about it.

Skeletonlord
11-30-2011, 06:17 AM
A lot of people have been complaining about ios5 on star legends. I can't upgrade to ios5 on my iPod because its generation is too low.
I personally think STS should make ios5 support in their next game client becuase it would make a lot of players happier.

tearacan
11-30-2011, 10:09 AM
They let me believe SL is IOS5-ready, because the advised me to update IOS to hopefully solve a bug. I haven't done this yet, because i fear it will create more problems then it solves.

A few players complained about the keyboard hang already on IOS before. This makes me think this issue is not related to IOS5.
see:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?40322-New-Area-bug-iPad
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41652-Keyboard-Bug

The new update of half december, not clear when exactly, will bring a new client update. Hopefully these bugs are fixed, but i fear for you they don't get fixed before half december.

adidaman
11-30-2011, 10:13 AM
These reasons lead to me deleting then reinstalling SL. Doing this is very annoying and in addition it wastes my time. Spacetime studios, do you think SL needs to upgrade to IOS 5? If not just please do something about it.

Really? 30 seconds is a waste of your time? I mean c'mon... Other then that I agree with your post..

Techquake
11-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Well, kinda. You're right there, however I have to do it every 30 minutes everyday. It's quite annoying

Techquake
11-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Oh and tearacan, I wouldn't really suggest getting IOS 5 yet until Spacetime Studios fix the issue