PDA

View Full Version : very thankful!

LwMark
11-30-2011, 07:25 AM
I just received my first crafted set! (1h-orlock set)! It took me alot of saving an buying cheap! I also would like to thank my guild "new age legends"(gm is trueplayer)!!especially Okagiutin! I met him not long ago aand he said he would help get my set and reach 66! Wel we got the set now its time for 66! I even gave him my orlock shield an he (plat)crafted an bought the components for me an reeturnned it!now thats trust.ive also even gave him 1.3m before an he returned it! New Age legends has really gave me a wonderful welcome! I have not liked a guild or felt the closeness or brotherhood in anyother guild ive been in(others were to childish or just bout themselves.no real teamwork)!thanks you New Age! Now its time to reach 66 (my first elite lvl grind(also im not goin to b usin plat elexierjust gold))!so if you see me ingame invite to sum xp runs!also anylight on when there goin to fix the 1h orlock aura its til demonic flames i want the cool flashy smoke to enjoy now that i got set!

Fatpigwarrior
11-30-2011, 07:32 AM
Gratz!!!!! Update your sig :)

LwMark
11-30-2011, 07:36 AM
Thx! I will once i get on comp!can i do it from mobile?!im guessin probably not on app but on internt?!

Fao
11-30-2011, 07:58 AM
Gratz! Hope you have a good time getting to level 66!

LwMark
11-30-2011, 08:13 AM
@faoeskekie thx yu i hope i do enjoy that long jourrney of xp grindin with only 1.5x thats guna put a beatin on me lol

dudetus
11-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Heyyy congrats bud!

Yes it is possible to customize ur sig with a mobile (at least with Samsung Galaxy S). Just go to the settings as u would do on ur regular computer. I rarely even visit these forums with my computer.

That sig below is made with mobile (the texts oviously not the pic lol)
|
V

Artentreri
11-30-2011, 12:30 PM
Grats bro, I'm only 63 and I can't find a game at fang without getting booted. So I'll be stickin with my glyph hehe.

Walkhardd
11-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Gratz on set..imo, the demonic flames are way cooler anyway :)

drewcapu
11-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Oooh, cool!

Can you post screenshots of your stats to find out the set bonus?

One with the complete set and one with a different item with the same total Str etc. is enough.

Skeletonlord
11-30-2011, 03:16 PM
yea. im thankful for all the help i have been given, and love the sts community!