PDA

View Full Version : New Event Guilds Top Season Idea

Diiviine Al
01-22-2019, 10:06 AM
Hello guys today i come to give an idea for a new event that deals with a guild event in which all the guild can participante ... the event consist of two parte top season PvP and another PVE accumulating points. In order to promote the guilds to unite to show who are the strongest and most untied of the game .... Could be viven incredible furnishings such as thrones and top season banners.

Of course you can leave tour opiniones below about this idea that have a good day :) thanks for watchings

Motherless_Child
01-22-2019, 10:16 AM
Hello guys today i come to give an idea for a new event that deals with a guild event in which all the guild can participante ... the event consist of two parte top season PvP and another PVE accumulating points. In order to promote the guilds to unite to show who are the strongest and most untied of the game .... Could be viven incredible furnishings such as thrones and top season banners.

Of course you can leave tour opiniones below about this idea that have a good day :) thanks for watchings

Winning guild's guild hall becomes the next "mini/side/alt event map" (i.e. luck relic event, egg event, etc.)....................

Crankomaniac
01-22-2019, 11:43 AM
+ 1 for Guild event

pranata.official1
01-22-2019, 11:51 AM
+1 for guild tournament

Time its money

Whz
01-22-2019, 11:54 AM
LB Prizes would be furniture for gh and make an event like 1month pve farm no matter u have 1m kill it counts from 0 and these type of events
+1 tho

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Kiditachi
01-22-2019, 03:36 PM
+1 arcane legends guilds will be lively again :/

Diiviine Al
01-22-2019, 05:53 PM
I think is really nice and maybe can add for the rewards like a tittle for all player of the best guild like idk what ever guild (Arcanos Top 1 Season) color Gold tittle

Azedz
01-23-2019, 12:15 AM
Top guilds are already there tho

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

QuaseT
01-23-2019, 07:22 AM
People will try to join top lb guilds to "leech" prizes. Those are likely to stop inviting people which is an anti-social aspect. Theres a lb for guilds, and an event lb for guilds will make top guilds benefit a lot more than smaller guilds. -1

Encryptions
01-23-2019, 07:28 AM
Since there are guild hoppers, make it where the people in the guild have to be in the guild for atleast a month to be eligible for the reward.

Avaree
01-24-2019, 11:10 AM
Would require a lot of time from devs. I have in good faith they will find alternative ways to make the LB achievable for all.

Fsuryo
01-24-2019, 11:24 AM
+666 for arlorian guild event!!!!!