PDA

View Full Version : could someone help me plz :)

Olz
11-30-2011, 08:15 AM
Forget this

adidaman
11-30-2011, 08:20 AM
Nice bro, nice

Olz
11-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Lol begging for gold and items isn't enough? Now you want someone to power level you too. Nice bro, nice
Plz don't hate me if no one wants to fine it's just if someone would like to that's all. when did I beg for gold and items?

Aikiebo
11-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Lol begging for gold and items isn't enough? Now you want someone to power level you too. Nice bro, nice
Plz don't hate me if no one wants to fine it's just if someone would like to that's all. when did I beg for gold and items?

I didn't see the op before it was edited. If it was asking for in-game help in a non-rude (or other problematic way) then it was a perfectly fine post.

Stop running people off the forums. Just cause you don't like what they are saying. I know that a few forum members have been doing this for a long time. So, it seems like a positive thing to do.

It is not. It is negative and is contrary to the point of the forums.

If someone needs help, THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO COME TO THE FORUMS. If doesn't want to or don't have time or w/e to help, then don't. Someone else will help.

We need to learn to stop spreading hate and be way more helpful and friendly.

I don't know what the op was originally asking, but if you need help, let us know. There are plenty of people willing to help people.

Gaunab
11-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Actually, the OP asked for being powerleveled :/

Tho' I have to agree that the first response was very rude and not helpful in any way. >.<

@Olz: Powerleveling is not seen as positive by most of the community, because when a high level char does all the work in clearing the maps, you won't learn how to use your class properly, and how to apply team mechanics. Powerleveling just leads to a whole lot of high level "noobs" (in the non-offensive way ;) ), who have no idea of the actual gameplay. Scatterbears, and Tankingbirds and Norevmages are born!

Better level yourself, it may take longer, but IMO it's much more fun, and in the end you will be a skilled player :)

Battlelock
11-30-2011, 02:05 PM

I don't see anything wrong with his requests. If your posts are going to be rude, mean, or just non helpful then why even reply.

Olz you can add me in Game. I have several twinks I can use to do runs with you.

Skeletonlord
11-30-2011, 02:08 PM
i would of helped you! pm me if you need any help

Olz
11-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Actually, the OP asked for being powerleveled :/

Tho' I have to agree that the first response was very rude and not helpful in any way. >.<

@Olz: Powerleveling is not seen as positive by most of the community, because when a high level char does all the work in clearing the maps, you won't learn how to use your class properly, and how to apply team mechanics. Powerleveling just leads to a whole lot of high level "noobs" (in the non-offensive way ;) ), who have no idea of the actual gameplay. Scatterbears, and Tankingbirds and Norevmages are born!

Better level yourself, it may take longer, but IMO it's much more fun, and in the end you will be a skilled player :)

Oh sorry that's not what I meant (I thought power lvling was just running with a high lvl, I would do killing aswell) srry for the misunderstanding.

Yvonnel
11-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Oh sorry that's not what I meant (I thought power lvling was just running with a high lvl, I would do killing aswell) srry for the misunderstanding.

No worries. Actually a lot of folks on the forum have many different level twinks that we can (and often do) run maps with. Ask around many of us would be glad to help you out.

Actually running with level appropriate toons is challenging and fun. Sure it may take awhile, but in the end it will be much more enjoyable.

Tapatalk'd from my PowerWashed Fascinate

adidaman
11-30-2011, 02:30 PM
Lol my response was based on my and many other people's recent and past experiences with olz. I'm not going into detail, but I didn't just say that purely out of spite.

Olz
11-30-2011, 03:06 PM
Lol my response was based on my and many other people's recent and past experiences with olz. I'm not going into detail, but I didn't just say that purely out of spite.
Y do ppl keep bringing up my past I made a mistake and I was going though hard time IRL! So annoying that's y I almost quit sts forever y cant ppl forgive me not that hard :(