PDA

View Full Version : suggestions platinum

pocketlegends007
11-30-2011, 08:44 AM
hello
I am as a player pl. I love once with pocket legend.
willing to spend my money on platinum .. maybe ad a month to spend $ 300 more. haha
here I want to give advice so that platinum can tell in the accounts of other players. because I look forward later this presence could send platinum and can share the goods purchased with platinum.

hopefully it's just my suggestion Pocket Legends development team want to change in order paltinum be sent to another person. thank you

zorathorg
11-30-2011, 08:55 AM
sending platinum would ruin the purpose of people buying platinum. And sharing the goods bought with platinum would also make it pointless, because the people without platinum would be asking the people with lots of platinum if the plat peps can buy them stuff, it would get hectic and probably ruin the game or something close. this idea has been submitted previously, and it was the same answer, sadly i would love to see this happen, but it isnt gonna

StompArtist
11-30-2011, 08:57 AM
I think that the problem with this is that it opens the door to people buying bulk platinum and selling directly to other players... Platinum farmers...

zorathorg
11-30-2011, 09:01 AM
pretty much yeah